What's on your Xmas list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's on your Xmas list?

Wife and I have never really bought each other Xmas gifts as we just buy what we want. This year we decided to change that. I don't want to ask for anything huge or too expensive but I thought of a few small things.

Worksharp knife and tool sharpener

New pair of Costas

What are you asking for?

What are you getting your wife/other?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hoping to get a Sniper KAP 40 headlamp

Comment

Worksharp is a BA system. Finally used mine from 2 Christmas's ago and man its awesome. I won't use anything else. Cousin makes professional knifes and its all he uses

Comment

http://www.drivetanks.com

Comment

What day was X born on?

Comment

I need ideas. Most of the things id like to ask for are too dang expensive because I buy all the cheap stuff for myself. Wife told me to come up with a list

So far I've asked for kifaru stuff sacks to organize my hunting pack
            Bluetooth speaker
            Cheap rechargable/waterproof stanley spotlight to keep on the boat
            Lost my cheap Ontario folder (great know for the money)
            Lightweight decent cheap tarp to keep on backpack

And that's all I could come up with. I'mma add a few bottles of bourbon to the list that aren't bad price wise but hard to find maybe someone gets lucky and snags one.

I make a list my wife will give ideas to.my sis, parents, in-laws etc. I try to keep a range from $10-$50 or so my go to are knives and flashlights usually

My wife wants a new bike so that's what I'm getting her

I bought my dad and brother in law a guided fishing trip for Father's day (of course I got to tag along so it was win/win. They enjoyed it enough may do the same for Christmas. They have everything already never know what to get them

Mom/sis/wife. Spa day is an easy go to. Nails, massages etc.
            Last edited by SCREAMINREELS; 12-04-2017, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Reloading goodies and a new knife sheath with my brand on it(will have to find someone to make it) and will most likely get my fiance boots and a .22

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                What day was X born on?
                X is a variable. Plug the desired date in and receive gifts on that date.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
                  I need ideas. Most of the things id like to ask for are too dang expensive because I buy all the cheap stuff for myself. Wife told me to come up with a list

So far I've asked for kifaru stuff sacks to organize my hunting pack
                  Bluetooth speaker
                  Cheap rechargable/waterproof stanley spotlight to keep on the boat
                  Lost my cheap Ontario folder (great know for the money)
                  Lightweight decent cheap tarp to keep on backpack

And that's all I could come up with. I'mma add a few bottles of bourbon to the list that aren't bad price wise but hard to find maybe someone gets lucky and snags one.

I make a list my wife will give ideas to.my sis, parents, in-laws etc. I try to keep a range from $10-$50 or so my go to are knives and flashlights usually

My wife wants a new bike so that's what I'm getting her

I bought my dad and brother in law a guided fishing trip for Father's day (of course I got to tag along so it was win/win. They enjoyed it enough may do the same for Christmas. They have everything already never know what to get them

Mom/sis/wife. Spa day is an easy go to. Nails, massages etc.
                  I'm with you. That's my problem. All the stuff I really want is too expensive and I'm too picky to leave that purchase up to someone other than myself.

Comment

Being a single guy I don't ask for anything. If I want it and can afford it I go buy it.

Comment

I am not working still from surgery so money is tight. My wife asked what she could get me and I gave her some cheap ideas. Ammo boxes, R.S string levels, new pocket knife, just some $20/under type stuff.

Comment

All Season Stand & Fill Corn and timed Protein feeders for my new lease!

Comment

Not really asking for much this year other than some help around the farm and some prayers.

For the Mrs., I generally try to make her Christmas gifts so this year she is getting a new outdoor dining table and benches. Last year she got a new kitchen island.

Comment

I know what I want... but I really don’t need any more kids on a serious note my wife isn’t working so I will give her money to buy me whatever it is She thinks I need

Comment

Only thing I've asked for is a nice leather wallet I'll get several years out of.

Comment

Working...
                              X