July 23 shoot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

July 23 shoot?

Brenham has a 3D shoot on Saturday, July 23, 9 am start.

Who else is hosting a shoot on Saturday?

How have the turnouts been out there? And where are they shooting at this weekend?

Comment

I have know idea. I know they just got started and they have 20 rhinehart targets. They supposedly have a fb page, but I can't find it. Here's BCAC's FB page and the top post has the directions and information for it.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

They do a cash payout, but it is different from anything I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
          Brenham has a 3D shoot on Saturday, July 23, 9 am start.

Who else is hosting a shoot on Saturday?
          Archer's For Christ in Paris is having their regular club shoot Saturday morning at 9am. Will have 30 targets and from now until deer season, crossbows will be allowed (have their own class, max 40yds.) $10. for members and everyone else, $15. It'll be hot but we'll have plenty of shade and water, a running deer target and long distance elk shot. We plan on having a good time and we'd love to have y'all shoot with us. For more info, Google, Archer's For Christ, Paris, and you'll find us.

Comment

I think Montgomery Co will be having a shoot. They shoot the 4th Saturday of each month.

Haven't seen a lot of chatter about the club. I know attendance has been down

Comment

Bowmens 3D Club is their fb page. I forgot they even had a fb page...

Comment

Forgot to mention, i'll probably try and attend this shoot.

Comment

can you post that FB link for their page. for some reason, I still can't pull it up.

Comment

I can only seem to access it from my iPhone.... I tried to access it using my computer last night and it brought up some other page that had no information. If I knew how to post a link using my iPhone I would. Can you tell me how to?

Also, if you're wanting directions to the shoot send me an email at heathdu@gmail.com and i'll forward them to you.

Comment

Saltgrass SUNDAY 24 JULY

SEE HERE http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=218676

TOP SHOOTER 100$ AND A HOG HUNT AT SHERWOOD AT SEPTEMBER
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X