• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
    Goofy!
    Man you have know idea!!!

Comment

Originally posted by COONHOOD View Post
      Holy cow you guys are amazing... he is a Saint Bernard poodle or Bernadoodle/bernoodle

I can’t believe you guys nailed it so quick.. I thought the first few guesses would be spaniel if some kind.

What gave it away?!?
      Before i read post i was gonna say cocker poodle.. that's cool.. good lookin pup

Comment

Impressive!

Yea I didn’t even know bernadoodle was a thing... appearantly they make everything into a doodle now a days., who knew... I guess the poodles hair is better since it doesn’t shed and I guess they are supposed to be smart... haven’t seen that in this one yet.. he’s about as hard headed as Can be . But he’s still a puppy 5.5 months and already 60 lbs... he’s a fun dog though.
        Smart and hard headed are not mutually exclusive. My JRT is smart......and hard headed.

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
          Before i read post i was gonna say cocker poodle.. that's cool.. good lookin pup
          Yea sorry I ruined the game for everyone. I was just so impressed how quickly the guy nailed it I had to comment!
          Thanks I’ll post periodically to show his growth

Comment

That's a labracockadoodle!

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
              Smart and hard headed are not mutually exclusive. My JRT is smart......and hard headed.
              Very good point! Once he grows out of his puppy phase I’ll be able to tell a little better how clever he truly is

Comment

Some people are really good at being able to identify the breed of a dog. Lets put your skills to the test.

I will give one clue, it is a mix between to registered breeds.

ready go !
                BeaglePoodle

Comment

Different

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X