Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to haul a long gun in front seat of UTV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to haul a long gun in front seat of UTV?

Bought a Bobcat 3400.... basically a rebadged Polaris Ranger. I usually run around in my truck with a gun propped up on the console (muzzle down). Wanting to do something similar in the UTV...how are y'all hauling y'all's?

I would like to have the gun in the cab so I can get to fast if I am checking fence and see a pig or yote. I haven't ruled out cargo box storage options but not my first choice.

I went with this. It keeps it out of your way in the seat, but still easy access above your head. Sure Grip Racks is the manufacturer.

I want to add that these mounts hold a rifle really secure, and I’m also able to put my bow in it. That’s a big plus for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by WTucker; 04-21-2019, 05:48 PM.

Comment

We have installed some that bolt to the floor and hold them muzzle up thou

Comment

This^^^

Comment

Originally posted by WTucker View Post

I went with this. It keeps it out of your way in the seat, but still easy access above your head. Sure Grip Racks is the manufacturer.

I want to add that these mounts hold a rifle really secure, and I’m also able to put my bow in it. That’s a big plus for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I have a similar version as well. The one that I had that mounted on the floor took up too much room

Comment

There is one that you can mount on the front frame of the overhead cover..

Comment

Check these out. My buddy put these on his Polaris. We first saw them at a clay shoot. They are pretty neat.

Combining safety, security and convenience, The Safety Scabbard® is the leading gun containment system in the shooting industry today.

Comment

I have a single sure grip overhead on my ranger

Comment

Working...
                X