I shot my first round of clays today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can’t believe I have been missing out on this! I had so much fun and had no idea it would be this great.

I also had no idea 13 year olds showed up with their name on the back of their shooting vest. Kid had a white shooting glove and shoot 95 out of 100 to win best shooter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude those younger kids will put a whooping on ya. Before you know you have your own over under with a whole collection of chokes.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle19 View Post
      Dude those younger kids will put a whooping on ya. Before you know you have your own over under with a whole collection of chokes.

Yeah I’m terrible about the choke thing. I duck hunted with a turkey choke last year during teal season [emoji23]. I normally don’t turkey hunt but I did last April and forgot to take it out. Again I forgot to check my choke so I shot a modified today.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle19 View Post

Yep, when the 4H team shows up I tuck my tail in bow my chin to my chest and leave.

Comment

What took you so long??? Kind of addicting, ain’t it ?

Comment

I is a blast. I’ve never gotten into it enough to justify an o/u.

Comment

Where did you shoot

Comment

It’s a blast. I used to shoot it a LOT. Haven’t had time in a couple years. Still have all my gear just in case lol

Comment

Better watch out! It is like getting on crack & meth combined. LOL!

Comment

It's fun but I mostly watch now. Freshman son and his buddy have taken 2 varsity shooters out of the rotation [emoji28]

They spent 4 days in San Antonio last week with the team
                    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bentman View Post
                      Where did you shoot

Bridge view gun club.

Comment

I shoot a lot of sporting clays its very very addicting my go to gun is a camo Beretta A400 I try to shoot 2 to 3 times a week

Comment

Its a great sport. I sponsor 2 of our local high school shooting teams, some of those kids are the real deal.

One of the high schools has won state the last 2 years and has 3 or 4 overall state championships. These kids show up with an easy $5k in a gun set up, some more than that.

Comment

Love shooting clays but my eyes arent what they used to be......

I used to be ultra competitive about my score watching it every single station and let it get to me on a bad day.......now I just shoot for the fun of it with 20 gas and look at the score at the end. The score is what it is....no big deal.

It's redneck golf.

Comment

Oh yeah....and watching these youngsters and shooting against them, including Todd-Ty729's son, Chris, reminds me of when we Smart brothers flipped the "who shot better" switch on my Dad and his brother back in the day . Now the switch is getting flipped on us..

Comment

Working...
                              X