Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBH'er will be featured on Forged in Fire , Tues. 8pm History Ch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's BS Richard didn't win! His Damascus blade was 10X better than Nate's. That Kapinga thing was neck and neck and I don't see how one was better than the other. Richard was ROBBED!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How did it end? I have no power thanks to Harvey, but I do have ample water ☹️

Comment

Nevemind! Dangit

Comment

Great job Richard, excellent skills.

Comment

Judges made the right call based solely on the final weapon. That handle ended up being a little to long on those throws, it seemed. Really enjoyed watching Richard!! He did us proud. If the judging was done on the camp knife he would have for sure won.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
              Judges made the right call based solely on the final weapon. That handle ended up being a little to long on those throws, it seemed. Really enjoyed watching Richard!! He did us proud. If the judging was done on the camp knife he would have for sure won.
              Agree. Richard clearly aced the first challenge.

Comment

Just an interesting thought. We all know how powerful this site is. I wonder how jammed Richard's inbox is with orders this morning from the great TBHers

Comment

got me thinking about ordering one. I wonder if David Baker had one of Richards knives on him when he asked what he had in his back pocket?

Comment

Love the show! My son and I watch regularly. It'll be nice to see a "local" on.

Comment

I watched it and thought.. I wonder if that guy is a TBH'er.
                      Awesome job making the final.
                      I hate the crazy crap they have to make in the final round.
                      I wish they could really show off their signature style for the win. Then its Richard HANDS DOWN!

Comment

BTW
                        What was that first pic in post #14?

Comment

He did a fine job and represented Texas very, very well. You couldn't help but be impressed with his workmanship, knowledge, and professional demeanor. I'd be proud to meet him and talk about knives and tools some day.

Regards,

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                            BTW , What was that first pic in post #14?

root canal tool used by endodontists to extract teeth

j/k , it's actually a hoof pick used by farriers for equine hoof care .

Comment

Darn you I had to go back and look

Comment

I had to work late last night and watched the 10 o'clock showing with my wife. I told her there is a guy from tbh on and she instantly know who. She was dog beat tired last night and fell asleep during one of the commercials, only to be awoke by me yelling at the tv. lol. She wasn't happy but I told her Richard has to win... She said relax, tomorrow we can talk about you ordering a knife from him and maybe you'll get to meet him.... The subject hasn't come up yet.

Anyway congratulations Richard, you did good and blew the competition out of the water with the first knife. The final weapon was strange to say the least and you did an exceptional job for something you have never built before, again good job.

Comment

Working...
                                X