Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Houston area shooters going to Vanderpool this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Houston area shooters going to Vanderpool this weekend?

I'm in need of a bit of help. I have been selling a few items here, and am in need of a TBH Express to the Houston Hobby area, (really just about anywhere in Houston though). Thorthunder purchased a vintage Coca-Cola tin sin from me and he's in need of some help getting it to him. If you're from the Houston area, and are willing to help us out, I can bring it with me and perhaps roll it up a bit for transport back to Houston from Vanderpool. I'm sure I can arrange with Johnny to meet you where it's most convenient for you, once you arrive home. I'll even chip in for a bit of gas if that helps? Or a beer or two this weekend? Maybe even a nice cigar??? Let me know if that's possible, and thanks a ton in advance.

Hope all is well,

Ron

How big a tin si(g)n?

Comment

I'm in Deer Park. I'll be in a pick up so I should have room.

No need to chip in for gas.

Comment

The sign is 33" X 66", but I'm sure I can gently roll it to join the ends to be a bit less cumbersome.

Comment

Originally posted by M.E.B. View Post
          I'm in Deer Park. I'll be in a pick up so I should have room.

No need to chip in for gas.

That's awesome! We need to hook up at some point so I can get you the sign. I'll have a cold one ready for you, and a cigar if you like!

Comment

We can help if u need Ron.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Meloni View Post
              That's awesome! We need to hook up at some point so I can get you the sign. I'll have a cold one ready for you, and a cigar if you like!
              I'll take it. I normally camp down the road a piece on the right. You cannot miss me. I'm in a white Tundra with a white Casita camper. I'm there every year.

Comment

I'll take it. I normally camp down the road a piece on the right. You cannot miss me. I'm in a white Tundra with a white Casita camper. I'm there every year.
                I have been looking at thos Casitas... how do you like em? Did you buy new or used?

Comment

Bought mine new in 2002. It's been to Yellowstone twice, California twice, Illinois once, Colorado and New Mexico A LOT. All over Texas. We are normally in it at least once or twice a month, except during deer season, and spend a month the last 5 yrs in the summer in it. Pulls greats.

Its small so if you and your wife were not friends before you left the house you are not gonna be friends when you get home.

Come by and I'll give you a tour.

Comment

The sign is 33" X 66", but I'm sure I can gently roll it to join the ends to be a bit less cumbersome.
                    What what what........

Comment

Bought mine new in 2002. It's been to Yellowstone twice, California twice, Illinois once, Colorado and New Mexico A LOT. All over Texas. We are normally in it at least once or twice a month, except during deer season, and spend a month the last 5 yrs in the summer in it. Pulls greats.

Its small so if you and your wife were not friends before you left the house you are not gonna be friends when you get home.

Come by and I'll give you a tour.
                      Really appreciate it sir. Looking forward to meeting you.

Comment

I'm more than likely going to Chester if that helps.

Comment

I'm more than likely going to Chester if that helps.
                          Asked just about everyone I didn't know, "Are you M.E.B.?" And without phone or internet service, I couldn't reference back to what you drove so I wasn't able to make the connection. I won't be making Chester, but I will be making the IBO shoot in Austin in a couple weeks. And even though we never met, I still feel I owe you an ice cold beer and a cigar. Someday, it'll work out.

Comment

Asked just about everyone I didn't know, "Are you M.E.B.?" And without phone or internet service, I couldn't reference back to what you drove so I wasn't able to make the connection. I won't be making Chester, but I will be making the IBO shoot in Austin in a couple weeks. And even though we never met, I still feel I owe you an ice cold beer and a cigar. Someday, it'll work out.
                            Sorry about that I figured you would see it here. take care. Mike

Comment

Working...
                            X