• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j sweet View Post
    reputable link to all this?
    [ATTACH]887951[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7RAzFiFPHI"]TRUMP & BREXIT: GAME OVER? - YouTube[/ame]

smh @ 1:02

Comment

There Is Nothing More Despicable Than a Democrat

They’ve been coming at Trump ever since he won the nomination. Hillary threw everything she had at him, even having her lawyers, Perkins Coie, pay (breaking campaign laws to do so) almost $10 million for the ignominious Trump dossier. “Opposition research,” that even James Comey called “salacious and unverified.” Then Obama apparatchiks in the FBI and the Justice Department used the dossier to get FISA warrants to spy on members of the Trump campaign.

Ask yourself why that isn’t a bigger story. Don’t bother, it’s because the media has become an arm of the Democratic Party.

The one thing she thought would work, however, the coup de grâce, the “Accusers,” didn’t have the impact the Democrats assumed they would have. The electorate ignored them.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
          I could listen to Trey Gowdy wear people out all day. I heard he never lost a case as an attorney???

The depths of the corruption are limitless, but rest assured. Nobody will be held accountable, unless it's Trump and anyone with ties to his campaign for something completely fictitious. These people make me sick.
          Hell with Gowdy... line em up in front of Jim Jordan.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOMGZx22Q70"]Jim Jordan GRILLS Rod Rosenstein: Calls For Second Special Counsel 12/13/17 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgOJDBXRdT8"]Rep. Jim Jordan: FBI Used Dossier to Wiretap Trump, Strzok involved, FBI Paid Fusion GPS - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Swamp is a lot deeper than we thought, well maybe not.

When the judge found out the jury in Al Capone's trial had been compromised he replaced the jury.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
              Swamp is a lot deeper than we thought, well maybe not.

When the judge found out the jury in Al Capone's trial had been compromised he replaced the jury.
              It's sure "deeper" than I ever imagined..
              MAN I sure hope some people go to prison over all of this.. This crap has to stop.

Comment

Makes Watergate look like child's play IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
                  Makes Watergate look like child's play IMO.
                  Yep and I agree with Newt Gingrich on this one...

"When a group, with this much power and control, starts undermining the RULE of LAW of this country it's past the point of just being corrupt. It is ABSOLUTELY SCARY"..
                  Last edited by PondPopper; 12-15-2017, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                    Yep and I agree with Newt Gingrich on this one...

"When a group, with this much power and control, starts undermining the RULE of LAW of this country it's past the point of just being corrupt. It is ABSOLUTELY SCARY"..
                    I agree with that sentiment 100%.

By the way, where are our "centrist" and "moderates" in this thread? Hmmmm?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                      I agree with that sentiment 100%.

By the way, where are our "centrist" and "moderates" in this thread? Hmmmm?
                      They can't handle the truth.. They Never could..

Not much to debate here..

Comment

That's because they were NEVER centrist or moderate... They were left wing nuts with a Hilary fetish...

Comment

Agreed nothing to debate here.

Though I was expecting one to post past political tactics that the right has used ...to somehow justify this particular situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            Agreed nothing to debate here.

Though I was expecting one to post past political tactics that the right has used ...to somehow justify this particular situation.
                            I wasn't thinking that they would even give it that much thought..

I just figured some coolaid drinker would post ANOTHER pic of some guy wearing a Tin-Foil hat...

Maybe they are just busy investigating the Vegas shooting.. Trying to get to the bottom of that FBI conspiracy.. Yea that's probably it....

Comment

No, there're justifying net neutrality and celebrating Roy Moores defeat.

Comment

I wasn't thinking that they would even give it that much thought..

I just figured some coolaid drinker would post ANOTHER pic of some guy wearing a Tin-Foil hat...

Maybe they are just busy investigating the Vegas shooting.. Trying to get to the bottom of that FBI conspiracy.. Yea that's probably it....
                                They don't believe it because MSNBC or all the other left wing "news"(used that word loosely) aren't reporting it.

Comment

Working...
                                X