Timney Trigger Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timney Trigger Question

I'm trying to order a Timney Trigger, but can't get confirmation on their options. Timney won't answer the phone and I'm not sure who was on the other end of that Midway USA chat.

Does every Timney trigger adjust to different pull weights or, are there different triggers for each pull weight? On the TT site you pick your weight, on the MUSA site there are no options. There's a good enough savings to buy it through MUSA.

When ordering direct from Timney you can choose the trigger weight you want and they will set it up to your specification. If you order it from Midway you will have to either sent the weight yourself or have a gun smith set the weight.

Comment

I’d buy a trigger tech, awesome triggers and customer service.

Comment

Originally posted by T-roy66 View Post
        When ordering direct from Timney you can choose the trigger weight you want and they will set it up to your specification. If you order it from Midway you will have to either sent the weight yourself or have a gun smith set the weight.
        Thanks for the info. I'll go TT direct.

How did you make out with Laura. My parents live in Sulphur, the whole area is a disaster zone.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
          I’d buy a trigger tech, awesome triggers and customer service.

Thanks, I didn't know about them. I'm kind of neck deep in my Timney research.

Comment

I bent a Timney trigger trying to install it. I emailed Timney and told them I bent the trigger being stupid while trying to install it. They said to sent it back to them and they would either fix the one I broke or send me a new one. They sent me a new one in a couple days.

Comment

Usually Timneys have a range of weight they can be adjusted within, at least for most guns. But it really depends on the gun type, the trigger is for. Been using Timney triggers for a long time they are some very good triggers. There are also other companies that are very good.

Comment

Working...
              X