For All You Anti-Mask People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    Never had to say anything to them, maybe they’re just bred with common sense and a spine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Them not wanting to is a little different then you not allowing them bud. But good for you/them.

Comment

For All You Anti-Mask People

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
      Them not wanting to is a little different then you not allowing them bud. But good for you/them.

K bud

But i wouldn’t allow them if they wanted i don’t believe in raising weak minded follow the pack children. Statistics show they are in no more harms way then any other sickness, cause of death... why would i let them fall into this fear for your life scam... my children are children of god NOTHING on this earth will extend or shorten the days the lord has numbered for them! And THAT is what i allow them to know

Last edited by drop dead fred; 09-24-2020, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Never had to say anything to them, maybe they’re just bred with common sense and a spine
        Maybe you should choose your words more carefully.

"...nor do i allow anyone in my family."

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post

The Bible teaches the man is the head of the household. Maybe more men need a stronger spine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            The Bible teaches the man is the head of the household. Maybe more men need a stronger spine.
            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            You're going to need better bait on that hook.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post

Read post above yours i still wouldn’t allow it

Comment

I call it "planting freedom seeds".

I think some people have forgotten what fresh air tastes like.

Comment

We don't wear them except for my boy at school. Doesn't have a choice there.

Comment

My problem is somehow the valley stores won't check you out if no face coverings...I'm not sure if it was a county deal or what. Luckily I'm not needing to get out much & it's easy enough to pull the tbh buff up when asked. I'm not ready to take this stupidity out on someone behind the counter. Maybe I'm just unlucky in the few places when told but I doubt it.

My daughters friend had to have surgery & got a pre procedure false positive test & told him he would have to quarantine and / or go elsewhere for a 2nd test for a negative to proceed. The freak'n county served the kid the next day or two w/ papers & would be taken in if picked up during the quarantine period!!

We're lucky about not having to deal with blm crap, but the fact our area got hit hard with the overflowing hospitals, it's made folks idiots w/ C19...nobody remembers it was exactly the same deal with the swine flu just a few years ago.

Comment

Meh...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                        I personally know a bunch of people who call themselves anti-mask but when they are out in public or go somewhere where it is required, they reach in their back pocket or purse and slap it on. Call me what you want but I have yet to wear a mask and I walk right into places that require them and I have yet have someone stop me and tell me to put one on.

I was checking out at Lowe's 2 weeks ago. A guy about my age walks through the front door, looks at me and I gave him a friendly nod. He nods back, turns to walk away, rips his mask off and puts it in his pocket. It was a great **** a mask moment.

The sight of seeing someone without a mask on in a place that requires a mask definitely let's them know it is ok to not wear one. I went to Walmart, Academy and HEB today and there are noticeably more people not wearing masks than 3 weeks ago.

If you call yourself anti-mask but wear one in places such as these, get a back bone and practice what you preach. The sooner we all do this, the sooner this **** show will be over with.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                        agreed, nuff a nuff

Comment

Y’all are my heroes! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                            Meh...
                            Ditto

Comment

Proud of you fellers!
                              I won’t wear one either.

I assume the other thread got axed?

Comment

K bud

But i wouldn’t allow them if they wanted i don’t believe in raising weak minded follow the pack children. Statistics show they are in no more harms way then any other sickness, cause of death... why would i let them fall into this fear for your life scam... my children are children of god NOTHING on this earth will extend or shorten the days the lord has numbered for them! And THAT is what i allow them to know

I like it .
                                Kids are told what to do(taught), they don't get to choose.
                                At least not in my house growing up.
                                We need more like you.

Comment

Working...
                                X