Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ttt

Comment

We fished club tourn this Sunday out there. You want the good, bad or ugly?? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Water temp is cold. 46-48°, warmest we found was 51° in 5 FOW.
        Everything is on brush. Find your brush and you’ll find a bite. I have a friend Boat CAPT this tourn so won’t talk to much.
        Feb you should be able to pull some off traps. C-Rig craws in Junebug and RedBug never hurt
        We found fish this past Sunday 6-12FOW.

Comment

Lake Somerville Help?

Here’s the “rock” west end of lake off Rocky (bottom)and shoal at Welch(top)
          The rock off Rocky is hanging about a ft above surface. Can’t miss it- every pelican in Sville is standing on it. [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggwild View Post
            We fished club tourn this Sunday out there. You want the good, bad or ugly?? Lol

I have a fishing club tournament out there in March. I have never fished there. We were at Fayetteville last weekend

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
              I have a fishing club tournament out there in March. I have never fished there. We were at Fayetteville last weekend

Bite will be [emoji91][emoji91] by March.

Comment

Plc- if you need more info PM me. I’ll help what more I can without spilling all the beans.

Comment

Thanks Hoggwild

Comment

ttt

Comment

Make sure you abide by the 14 day no information rule. Also, the weigh in will be at Overlook Park this tourney and a lot more boat ramps will be open. This should make things a lot easier at the end of the day compared to the last Somerville tournament.

Comment

We are know 14 days away so by the rules please NO more information about tatics, methods or spots to try. I'm going to Somerville today just to familiarize myself with any hazards of the lake before I get these kids in the boat for the first time and should've asked specially about boating hazards instead of just bumping to the top. Thanks for your help and remember no more info about fishing. Ramps and boating hazards to keep these kids and myself safe should be fine I would think.

Comment

Working...
                        X