• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who else is gonna shoot on Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by ovalohunter View Post
      Who else is gonna shoot on Sunday?
      Sooner or later we're going to meet. But, I prefer to shoot on Saturday's.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
        Sooner or later we're going to meet. But, I prefer to shoot on Saturday's.
        Lol. I don't have a preference....yet, but our local shoot is also this weekend. Figure I'll shoot there and drive up afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by ovalohunter View Post
          Lol. I don't have a preference....yet, but our local shoot is also this weekend. Figure I'll shoot there and drive up afterwards.
          I'll see what is going on here at the house. Maybe I can sneak back on Sunday and just mess around some.

Comment

I will be there sunday

Comment

Kurt will be there Sat and Sun, I will be there Sun! Gotta work on Sat at the real job! BOOO

Comment

Back up for a fun shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by bow5 View Post
                  Back up for a fun shoot.
                  How's the shoulder/ARM ? You gonna be able to shoot Marty ?

Comment

The guys and gals at IBA are setting two 30 target courses for this event. Tracy and I helped cut some lanes and I will tell you its goning to be a GREAT ASA event. I did not see the open range but the pins range is going to be awesome !!!

We will see you all there !!!

Comment

Lookin forward to it. See ya'll Saturday and maybe Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
                        How's the shoulder/ARM ? You gonna be able to shoot Marty ?
                        Went to Orthopedic doc yesterday.
                        He shot me up and said to try shooting again in a couple of days.
                        If it doesn't improve he will do MRI to look deeper into it.
                        He felt like the shot might take care of it.
                        So I will shoot some Friday and see how it goes.
                        I will be at IBA both days, so we will see ya there.

Comment

I shoot pins and my 14 year old daughter shoots a movable sight, will we have to shoot different courses? Never shot ASA

Comment

Can't make this one, be down in san antonio, realy did want to hear some of the vegas stories,
                            ted

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                              The guys and gals at IBA are setting two 30 target courses for this event. Tracy and I helped cut some lanes and I will tell you its goning to be a GREAT ASA event. I did not see the open range but the pins range is going to be awesome !!!

We will see you all there !!!
                              Awesome as in " man this is easy Im like 20 up" ? Or awesome as in "man how far is that I can't see the ground or its legs and its up hill" ?

Comment

Originally posted by johnboy33 View Post
                                I shoot pins and my 14 year old daughter shoots a movable sight, will we have to shoot different courses? Never shot ASA
                                No you will actually shoot the same range because she will be in the youth girls class. Likely you can shoot together too

Comment

Working...
                                X