• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roll Call, Florida ASA Pro Am

Jayde & I fly out Friday, Can't wait .

Same!

Comment

Leaving in the morning. be there thursday. not doing the drive in one sitting.

Comment

Good luck, y'all!!! Show them Floridians how it's done.

Comment

Good Luck Texas ASA shooters !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
            Jayde & I fly out Friday, Can't wait .
            WooHoo Team C in the House! Go Get'Em!

Comment

Looks like a bunch of us are going. Tracey & I fly out tomorrow.

Comment

Anyone talked to Geno ? I know Mo said he was driving by himself unless he finds someone to share the trip .

Comment

Good luck everyone!! Looking forward to bretts semi live updates !!

Comment

Gene is flying with Stacey and I. I talked to Mo and he said he was going to try to hitch a ride with Tommy G and Bobby.

If Jay-J wants to drive, I'm sure he would enjoy Mo's company. So, Jay-J -- call me!

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                      Gene is flying with Stacey and I. I talked to Mo and he said he was going to try to hitch a ride with Tommy G and Bobby.

If Jay-J wants to drive, I'm sure he would enjoy Mo's company. So, Jay-J -- call me!
                      Tracey. You are welcome to stay at our house tonight. We are taking Stacey to the airport in the morning and picking her up Sunday. You can leave your car at our place and not have to pay for parking.

Comment

I'm in

See everyone there

Comment

We are flying out tomorrow evening!!

Comment

Made it to Mobile Alabama and stopped for the night. Should be a easy 5-6 hour drive Thursday to Newberry. Been a good drive and never seen so many deer stands close to the road. See everybody in a day or two.

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
                              Made it to Mobile Alabama and stopped for the night. Should be a easy 5-6 hour drive Thursday to Newberry. Been a good drive and never seen so many deer stands close to the road. See everybody in a day or two.
                              Really glad to be sitting on something that isn't moving. Very tired, but glad that we are going. Just wish I could shoot it too!

Waiting on bow to come in and get it set up, hopefully by the ProAm in Paris.

Comment

Working...
                              X