pastrana, caesar jump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pastrana, caesar jump?

thinking Robbie Knievel all ready did this? but will still watch.

Yep I will watch also afterwards may get my kids bike out build a makeshift ramp and jump something just like I did after all the Evel jumps

Comment

When is the jump?

Comment

I thought it was tomorrow night, now I have to google

Comment

In for this

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Suppose to be sunday

Comment

Yep I'm going to tune in. He is nuts...if he's off by even 2mph it could be really bad.

Comment

With todays machines I don't see why he cant pull it off. I wish he would attempt it on an old Harley like evil did. Would make things a bit more interesting.

Edit. I know see he is in fact riding a Indian Scout FTR750 to closely replicate the old bike evil rode.
                Last edited by ABroussard; 07-07-2018, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Travis will nail it!!

Comment

That dude is crazy.. jumped out of a plane with no parachute... nuts

Comment

History channel tomorrow night 7 to 10

Comment

I wish he would have stuck with MX & SX he was always one of my favorites to watch from 65’s all the way to 450’s.

Also if you ever get a chance to read his life story you should.

Comment

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post

Also if you ever get a chance to read his life story you should.
                          He have a autobio out? What's the name of the book you're referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                            Yep I'm going to tune in. He is nuts...if he's off by even 2mph it could be really bad.
                            Figured that when I saw him jump out of a plane without a chute, he is crazy with a capital C.

Comment

Originally posted by ABroussard View Post
                              With todays machines I don't see why he cant pull it off. I wish he would attempt it on an old Harley like evil did. Would make things a bit more interesting.

Edit. I know see he is in fact riding a Indian Scout FTR750 to closely replicate the old bike evil rode.
                              The "old" Harley was still the factory flat track racer until 2016.
                              Last edited by 41Chevy; 07-08-2018, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X