Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix Documentaries - Recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm watching GLOW The Story of the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling. I watched the first season of the series and was interested in the real story.

Comment

Hands down the best Netflix documentary I've ever seen is "Treasures from the Wreck of the Unbelievable". A co-worker recommended it and I was glad I watched it.

Comment

Last man on the moon

Comment

Icarus, Prescription Thugs abs Bigger, Stronger, Faster

Comment

Staircase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wild wild country, the keepers, the staircase, making a murderer, evil genius, icarus, dirty money, confession tapes, flinttown, last chance u, any 30 for 30

Comment

Evil Genius, Keepers, Tesla my favorites in the documentary area. As to the Obama thing why would I watch it? Just don't. But as to what someone said above, cancelling your Netflix account because of the Obama thing is cutting off your nose to spite your face don't ya think?

Comment

What was the one about that dude that killed his wife and killed that dude in Galveston and killed somebody else and then got away with it all or somethin?
                  Last edited by eastxhunter; 06-30-2018, 06:27 PM. Reason: That’s a good one

Comment

evil genius is pretty good

Comment

If you're a horse person, Unbranded and Buck.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                        Hands down the best Netflix documentary I've ever seen is "Treasures from the Wreck of the Unbelievable". A co-worker recommended it and I was glad I watched it.
                        I haven't seen it, and don't know much about it. Did you know it was a mockumentary?

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                          I haven't seen it, and don't know much about it. Did you know it was a mockumentary?

https://news.artnet.com/art-world/da...etflix-1192922
                          Dangit...now the Mickey Mouse statue makes more sense.

Comment

Keepers, dirty money and evil genus.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

I thought Trophy was pretty good. Doc on African trophy hunting.

Comment

Working...
                                X