• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
    Roy Moore last night -

“God is always in control”

“What we’ve got to do is wait on God and let this process play out.”

God must be enjoying this cliffhanger. Can’t wait to see where he finds 22,000 more votes for Roy Moore.
    Definitely a chip on your shoulder against religoun in my opinion based on numerous post. Something happen early on in life/college that caused you to take such a focused stance on religoun?

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
      in this particular case there is enough evidence to think that these allegations are plausible and should not be immediately dismissed.
      Then why alter the evidence?
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
        I've been assured by every one of his post that he is not a liberal. He's a moderately central, independent centrist who is moderate on issues that independents can't take sides on because of the central issue with tribalism outside of the moderate, central line of independent thinking.

Probably too complicated for your simple, Bible thumping mind to comprehend. Either that or you just can't get a clear picture from all of the gaseous smug substance that cloud every one of his post.
        You are quite the wordsmith.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
          Then why alter the evidence?
          she added the date and location. not an umcommon thing to do. message and signature is still his

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

she added the date and location. not an umcommon thing to do.
            Really, I couldn't even tell that it was added?

Is it uncommon to lie on national TV about it with your attorney present?

During her original press conference with Allred in November, in which she made her original accusation, Nelson read aloud and attributed the entire inscription to Moore, including the date and location.

"He wrote in my yearbook as follows: 'To a sweeter more beautiful girl, I could not say Merry Christmas, Christmas, 1977, Love, Roy Moore, Olde Hickory House. Roy Moore, DA,'" she said.

At the time, Nelson did not admit to writing the date and name of the restaurant herself. The implication was that it had been written by Moore.

Comment

Really, I couldn't even tell that it was added?

Is it uncommon to lie on national TV about it with your attorney present?

During her original press conference with Allred in November, in which she made her original accusation, Nelson read aloud and attributed the entire inscription to Moore, including the date and location.

"He wrote in my yearbook as follows: 'To a sweeter more beautiful girl, I could not say Merry Christmas, Christmas, 1977, Love, Roy Moore, Olde Hickory House. Roy Moore, DA,'" she said.

At the time, Nelson did not admit to writing the date and name of the restaurant herself. The implication was that it had been written by Moore.
              ill agree that she shouldnt have lied. it will certainly discredit her testimony. but, if the allegations are true and moore gets off because of that lie it would be a shame.

Comment

As Roy Moore and his supporters continue to wait for divine intervention to save his senate campaign, Mike Huckabee is keeping it real...

“God wasn’t registered to vote in AL but the ppl who voted did speak and it wasn’t close enough for recount. In elections everyone does NOT get a trophy. I know first hand but it’s best to exit with class.”

- Mike Huckabee

Comment

"You mean like with a cloth?...............NO!

Comment

it will certainly discredit her testimony. but, if the allegations are true and moore gets off because of that lie it would be a shame.
                    My understanding is that the allegations is all that we have to go on. There never was any testimony and there never will be any testimony. No one has filed a police report or criminal charges. While the accuser has hired an attorney it was not to pursue criminal charges in any form. No one is going after him criminally what so ever. Right?

A shame if Moore gets off of what?

I think it is a shame a man can lose his career over allegations from 30+ years ago, when the only proof, has been proven to be altered by the proven lying accuser. Thats a shame, no matter what side of the isle you sit on.

Comment

My understanding is that the allegations is all that we have to go on. There never was any testimony and there never will be any testimony. No one has filed a police report or criminal charges. While the accuser has hired an attorney it was not to pursue criminal charges in any form. No one is going after him criminally what so ever. Right?

A shame if Moore gets off of what?

I think it is a shame a man can lose his career over allegations from 30+ years ago, when the only proof, has been proven to be altered by the proven lying accuser. Thats a shame, no matter what side of the isle you sit on.
                      i said IF the allegations are true. and ill add "and nelson chooses to pursue this" for clarification.

there is actually more evidence that would support nelsons case. but there isnt a case yet. and, not to mention, moore telling a few lies of his own.

again, im not trying to convince anybody that moore is guilty or innocent. but in my opinion, from what ive read there is enough to warrant a deeper look.

Comment

i said IF the allegations are true. and ill add "and nelson chooses to pursue this" for clarification.

there is actually more evidence that would support nelsons case. but there isnt a case yet. and, not to mention, moore telling a few lies of his own.

again, im not trying to convince anybody that moore is guilty or innocent. but in my opinion, from what ive read there is enough to warrant a deeper look.

There is absolutely NO evidence of any kind. The only thing this entire ordeal is based on is words coming out of a persons mouth, and that's not evidence, that's testimony. There are written words in a 40 y/o book that's it. And those words are questionable at best. If those words contained something like I'm really sorry about groping, assaulting or raping you then there might be a little evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                          There is absolutely NO evidence of any kind. The only thing this entire ordeal is based on is words coming out of a persons mouth, and that's not evidence, that's testimony. There are written words in a 40 y/o book that's it. And those words are questionable at best. If those words contained something like I'm really sorry about groping, assaulting or raping you then there might be a little evidence.
                          testimony of several people along with 2 separate written notes from moore to 2 different people that align with the testimony.

i dont have a law degree so i may not be using terms like "evidence" correctly. but that is either something of substance or a hell of a coincidence. hence why i said its worth a look.

Comment

With what end game, what are you trying to accomplish? He cant be found "guilty" if you cant charge him with a 30+ year old crime.

The accuser is to the point they are bringing up a (doctored) 30 year old, year book, dont you think if there was something concrete it would have seen the light of day already?

Moore supposedly frequented a diner. Then picked up an underage waitress at the diner, after publicly flirting with her. Took her behind the diner and raped her. Then left and she went back in to the diner.

And the only proof of guilt, is a year book. A doctored year book. How does this possibly warrant a deeper look?

Comment

Fact is, there will not be another word about Moore from these women which will be proof that his was all a hit job. If they( the women) really are traumatized in some way they will actually pursue something...(which no police department will take part in)
                              He very well may have done all the things he is accused of but I sure cant understand why someone would wait 40 years to mention it...unless they simply want to ruin someone.

Comment

And the only proof of guilt, is a year book. A doctored year book. How does this possibly warrant a deeper look?
                                several testimonies along with 2 separate written notes from moore that align with the testimonies. thats all there is. and, imo that warrants a deeper look. ymmv

Comment

Working...
                                X