Online Licenses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online Licenses

Does anyone know how long it takes your license to come in if you buy it online?

Nevermind...should have kept looking a little harder.

Comment

Received mine in 6 days, but you can use the receipt until the real deal arrives.

Comment

Can you tell me where? I am in need of getting mine.

Comment

Online Licenses

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
          Does anyone know how long it takes your license to come in if you buy it online?

Only a couple of days. Make sure you get all your certifications and BS because you will get a ticket if you don’t. I had a buddy order mine on my phone while I was driving and once I got it in the mail I realized I didn’t have some of the parts I needed. Bow stamp for $9 was one and there may be a waterfowl thing I need. Mine is out of state so it may be different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Black Ice; 10-01-2018, 08:21 PM.

Comment

About 4 days. They give you a confirmation Number/receipt to carry in the meantime.

Comment

I've done mine online for the last two years and don't think ill buy another one in a store. Takes less than five minutes and don't have to stand in a line. Arrives fast too.

Comment

You can buy it online, but you cant deer hunt until you get the real deal in the mail. Gotta have the actual tags to tag a deer, not just the receipt.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
                  You can buy it online, but you cant deer hunt until you get the real deal in the mail. Gotta have the actual tags to tag a deer, not just the receipt.
                  This is correct, you can use the receipt for dove hunting or fishing, but anything that needs a tag, you have to have your license

Comment

I've done it the last 3 years and it took 6 days each time. I'll never buy another one in a store.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
                      Received mine in 6 days, but you can use the receipt until the real deal arrives.

Comment

I buy mine online but I wouldn't do it if I had to have it within 2 weeks. There are lots of stores you can get it at so why take the chance of not receiving it in time. A couple of years ago I didn't receive mine and after 14 days of ordering, I called and they had to send me a new one.

Comment

Yea, after reading a little further, I'll pick mine up at Cabela's or Academy on the way in...I'll hopefully need the actual tags next weekend.

Comment

Working...
                          X