Best place to buy TCU football tickets and questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best place to buy TCU football tickets and questions

Looking to buy tickets for the TCU vs OSU game but I have never bought tickets for a college game. Of course TCU says buy them from them but is that the best deal? Do you have to buy parking or anything if you want to tailgate? My wife went to OSU and would like to go to an OSU game and this is a lot closer than driving to Stillwater. TCU says that 3 and under don't need a ticket but I am wondering if I should just buy her (my 2.5 yr old daughter) one so she will have a designated seat. Im a rookie at this so I obviously have a lot of questions to make sure I get it right
    Last edited by ckamp52; 09-18-2018, 09:16 AM.

There is no such thing as good deals for college football tickets. I would buy a seat for daughter if it was me and I would buy a parking pass

Comment

I have used Seatgeek.com in the past and found some good deals. Link for the game below.

I would buy your daughter a ticket if it were me just so she would have her own space and not your lap or arms the entire game. I have always parked in the yards of the nearby houses when going to TCU games and went to someone else's tailgate. They are plentiful out there and usually folks are very inviting.

Comment

Originally posted by Boomstick View Post
        I have used Seatgeek.com in the past and found some good deals. Link for the game below.

I would buy your daughter a ticket if it were me just so she would have her own space and not your lap or arms the entire game. I have always parked in the yards of the nearby houses when going to TCU games and went to someone else's tailgate. They are plentiful out there and usually folks are very inviting.
        that's what site I have been looking on. I just got on TCU to see about age of children. Thanks for the info guys

Comment

Here's some links from TCU for tickets and parking. There are some free park and ride places. As mentioned, just walk up to the tail gate area. That's just north of the stadium for the most part. You can buy tickets online (will be paying a service charge)and pick them up at the 'will call' window, or buy tickets for games at the main ticket office (in basketball complex just south of football stadium) , before or on game day, depending upon demand. Enjoy! Cool atmosphere for sure.

The official athletics website for the TCU Frogs
          Last edited by sandbill; 09-18-2018, 11:45 AM.

Comment

With a youngster going, I would stay away from the east side if possible(even though that's where most of the visitors sit). It will be in the sun depending on start time.

Comment

thank you sirs

Comment

Stubhub has some decent prices on tickets just check around on the resale website and watch the fees. That's where they can gouge you.

Definitely find a shady spot and buy her a seat. She may sit in your lap, but its also nice for her to have her own space.

I wouldnt be in too big of a hurry to buy tickets just yet. Watch the ticket market for a few weeks. The price will fluxuate depending on how each team is doing. I have waited until the week of the game and found some very cheap/good seats.

I like Stubhub, Vividseats, seatgeek.

Comment

Working...
                X