X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Bittrex or Binance?

Why?
    it depends on what alt coin you are looking for. sometimes the coin I'm looking for won't be on bittrex like TRON. its on binance.

Comment

Originally posted by garza View Post
      it depends on what alt coin you are looking for. sometimes the coin I'm looking for won't be on bittrex like TRON. its on binance.
      Both you can only make purchases with other coins you transfer from Coinbase, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
        Ok. Thanks!

What type of fee do you pay to go from cb to Bittrex?

Skinny
        BTC was $14

LTC was about .70 I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Both you can only make purchases with other coins you transfer from Coinbase, correct?
          correct.

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
            BTC was $14

LTC was about .70 I believe.

Ok. Thanks.

A buddy of mine just said he sent $10 of BTC from CB to Bittrex and was charged $32. That’s a ripoff.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
              Ok. Thanks.

A buddy of mine just said he sent $10 of BTC from CB to Bittrex and was charged $32. That’s a ripoff.

Skinny
              Mine was right around a week ago - so it may have gone up since then.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                Mine was right around a week ago - so it may have gone up since then.

Gotcha!

Skinny

Comment

Google moved quickly to kick three fake bitcoin wallet apps from its Google Play marketplace after researchers discovered them earlier this month.

Comment

I just got a Bithumb account for if and when I want to divest my Ripple. It's trading for $1.33 on there.

Comment

Ok, just bought my first ones. Now I'm going to go throw up....... this is nerve racking.

Richard.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                        Ok so when I get the LTC deposit address from Binance I need to put it in my LTC wallet in Coinbase, correct (see screen shot below)?

[ATTACH]888884[/ATTACH]

From there do I click "filter" and it then goes to Binance?
                        So can anyone clue me in on whether or not this is the right process?

Comment

Originally posted by Junkers88 View Post
                          Ok, just bought my first ones. Now I'm going to go throw up....... this is nerve racking.

Richard.
                          Hang In There ...... I will be joining you real soon in the "I just bought in" Club soon.....

Comment

YouTube is your friend. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Junkers88 View Post

Richard.
                              I hear ya...!!! You've popped your crypto cherry. As crazy as things are I think you got in at the right time. Now go make some money.

Comment

I still cant get verified on bittrex or gdax. its been well over a week

Here's a good read on coinbase and Bitcoin Cash

Coinbase's trading platform unexpectedly began exchanging controversial BTC rival "Bitcoin Cash," then quickly crashed as its new product became illiquid.

Comment

Working...
                                X