No announcement yet.

new keith johns reports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any time...... if you book Sept. look at the weekend I mentioned. jdafonte2000 and myself along with a few buddies of mine will all be there........ good times for sure!

Comment

So thats who he was talking on the phone to today , all of yous guys.

Just got done with the first hunt of today, and let me say, wow! Heres the list of what I saw on stand:

numerous axis bucks and does
      blackbuck
      catalinas
      fallow deer
      sika deer
      red stag and cow
      donkey
      lots and lots of rams
      etc.

Only thing I haven't seen are hogs...yet. Can't post pics due to poor connection but will try tomorrow. No shots were taken today..and yes I'm the only one here.

Let me just say Keith is an awsome host. No games, no gimmicks, Just honest to goodness bowhunting in its finest form. Will post up results of the mornings hunt manana.

Comment

watch that donkey, thats a BAD B!

Comment

Come on bowhuntamistad! We are waiting for the report of the morning hunt!

Comment

tell keith john from last weekend says hi!!!!

Comment

I would like the website link for keith johns and or a phone number if someone would pm me with it!! Thanks ahead of time

Comment

Originally posted by maglite View Post
                I would like the website link for keith johns and or a phone number if someone would pm me with it!! Thanks ahead of time
                you have a pm

Comment

What are his red stag like? Are they big? I like his prices thats for sure! How big a ranch is it?

Comment

Originally posted by DrenalinJunkie View Post
                    watch that donkey, thats a BAD B!
                    Yup - I saw him kick the snot out of a ram after the ram butted him...then he kick the one standing next to the first one he kicked just because.

Comment

Hey you guys leave "Whitey", the Mule, alone. Thats my next shoulder mount.

Comment

I got video of the donkey attacking a goat . I ended up shooting a ram the last morning of the hunt, but forgot my phone and wireless card at the ranch...so I haven't been able to post up the report/pics. I had a blast and my next deposit in already in the mail. Now if only I could get keith on the phone to have him send me my stuff .

Comment

Working...
                        X