Woke up to a text..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woke up to a text..

Well I woke up to a text this morning from a buddy of mine telling me our hunt was cancled due to the ranch being sold.

It was a invite to kill a few culls and does on a high fenced ranch he just took over this summer. I had traded a few fishing trips in exchange for a hunt in which i was going to let the wife pull the trigger.

We both put in for vacation and were planned out. I had to break the news to her thus morning and she was pretty bummed out as she never gets to hunt or do things for us because of our kids.

Im trying to salvage this trip and take her on a meat hunt now i guess. She has a crossbow but can use a bangstick. Anyone know of a outfitter that isnt a arm and a leg for either a cull buck or a couple does. I may just pay for a axis hunt seeing whitetails are so high priced now days. Opinions? Second week of november will probably be hard to book anyways just a shot in the dark! Tia!

try T-4 exotics.
    He was running a special on exotic does a while back.

Comment

Originally posted by roostar14 View Post
      Well I woke up to a text this morning from a buddy of mine telling me our hunt was cancled due to the ranch being sold.

It was a invite to kill a few culls and does on a high fenced ranch he just took over this summer. I had traded a few fishing trips in exchange for a hunt in which i was going to let the wife pull the trigger.

We both put in for vacation and were planned out. I had to break the news to her thus morning and she was pretty bummed out as she never gets to hunt or do things for us because of our kids.

Im trying to salvage this trip and take her on a meat hunt now i guess. She has a crossbow but can use a bangstick. Anyone know of a outfitter that isnt a arm and a leg for either a cull buck or a couple does. I may just pay for a axis hunt seeing whitetails are so high priced now days. Opinions? Second week of november will probably be hard to book anyways just a shot in the dark! Tia!
      Kenhorn14 just posted a hunt yesterday.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X