X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
    What do you expect from a house full of saints? Lol

Hope everything turns around for ya...
    Mary started it. From what I've heard, she is a saint.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradical BH View Post

Bad idea.... I'd raise some h@!! With a service manager and get some sort of compensation. That's regular service from a Ford Dealership. Good luck
      FIFY

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
      Dealership can cut a new set of keys off the vin number in less than 10 minutes.
      I bet he said he was taking the truck somewhere else and then they "lost" the keys. I know, it's sad to jump to a conclusion like that. But if every time you see me I punch you in the face I will expect you to assume next time it won't be an accident. And if it is by chance an accident too bad.

Comment

Yea, they were definitely trying to gouge you on the repairs. I'd bet those keys magically appear this morning somehow. That's a dirty trick. But, I wouldn't put it past the stealership to pull that type stunt.

As far as the pistol. Nobody's perfect, never will be. You understand that wasn't what you typically would do or was right to do. No lesson to be learned by people piling on you.
        Last edited by SB09; 01-12-2016, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
          Yea, they were definitely trying to gouge you on the repairs. I'd bet those keys magically appear this morning somehow. That's a dirty trick. But, I wouldn't put it past the stealership to pull that type stunt.

As far as the pistol. Nobody's perfect, never will be. You understand that wasn't what you typically would do or was right to do. No lesson to be learned by people piling on you.
          I'd really consider demanding they CHANGE the locks. How do you know the guy that LOST them isn't waiting for you to drive off and then have one of his homies go steal the truck from your driveway. They do have your address and whatever other keys were on your key ring. Just a thought. I'd be as upset as you are.

Comment

Originally posted by txstringbender View Post
            I'd really consider demanding they CHANGE the locks. How do you know the guy that LOST them isn't waiting for you to drive off and then have one of his homies go steal the truck from your driveway. They do have your address and whatever other keys were on your key ring. Just a thought. I'd be as upset as you are.

Valid point you have right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
              You dropped your truck off with a pistol inside....did I read that right?
              That was my first thought too

Comment

Originally posted by txstringbender View Post

I agree with this. Sounds fishy at a dealership known to have theft problems.

Comment

Originally posted by 4R Daddy View Post
                  I agree with this. Sounds fishy at a dealership known to have theft problems.
                  Maybe they plan on stealing the pistol at a later date.

Comment

If I read everything correctly, it sounds like you took your truck key off your key ring and gave it to them? If so, mistakes do happen, and I can see how someone could lose, or misplace a single key. I'm not saying it's right, but mistakes do happen. Sounds like they're trying to make it right with the loaner truck and cutting new key.

Other than that, from the sound of things and repairs to your truck as of late....man, I'm happy I don't own a Ford!

Comment

They should have called the guy in to cut the key if at all possible or gone to another dealer near by to have it done. Do you not have an extra set of keys that they could have driven you to your house to pick up?

Comment

YOU LEFT OTHER STUFF THAT YOU NEEDED IN THE TRUCK?!!!!????

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT!!!!

At least I didn't mention the pistol. LOL

Comment

We don't know their side of the story, so I hate to pile on a business but its not what we would have done. You would have a had a new key & been on your merry way quickly. We do not want a vehicle not receiving repair taking up space in our lot, space that should be given to cars/trucks making money. Sorry they did you that way.

Comment

Wait until you see the shop charge for telling you what needs to be done to your truck and to replace lost key Best for you to leave that gun at home.

Sorry for your frustrations.

Comment

Car dealers and lawyers same same. Never trust one.

Comment

Demand all locks changed for which keys on that keyring fit. Period.

Comment

Working...
                                X