No announcement yet.

SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, LilMiss, I'm glad to know your not Slingin Lead.

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
      New rule - no more selfies. Or we can start a SHNF selfies thread. Werewolf has opened a door that can't be closed.

She started it

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
        I called three guys today, all retired, none could go and I got a job. Went to Christmas Bay and as soon as I got to the north shore a storm was rumbling a long way off. All the sudden all the hair on my arms stood straight up up and the air was crackling. I dropped my rod (FISHING ROD) and hauled my but to the ramp. Had to wait about an hour and a half to go back. Went back to the north shore and found a kayaker had flipped and ruined his phone and was looking for his gear. Picked him up and hauled him back to his truck. Oh, fishing sucked, but it beats working on generators all day.

Lucky ya'll didn't get popped. Good trusting the instincts there. Could have been way worse

Comment

Originally posted by Werewolf View Post
          She started it
          Touché, but I had to wash my eyes out with Clorox when I saw your pic. Lol

Comment

It happens. All that hair does things to people they cannot fully understand. I was told at a young age whiskey would put hair on my chest. Clearly I didn't know when to stop[emoji12]

Comment

Why did you capitalize fishing rod? You act like you know us or something. Lol. Dang scary. Glad all was ok.

And I'm with ya on the selfies Eddie. At least from the guys.

Comment

No doubt. No more selfies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's 4:50am and I'm off to my hunt!!! Today is the day for a gobbler[emoji884] wish me luck!!

Comment

Hopefully I can post some turkey selfies later.

Comment

I don't know. Her selfies i can stand, except the creepy eyes, but the rest of yall... yeah... i can barely look at you on a normal day

Comment

Good luck Lil miss

Comment

Been up since about 5. Good luck out there. The wife and I are off to chase delectable little critters [emoji3]

Comment

SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Score! Delectable critters procured. Tough hunt. Yaaaaawwwwnnn.

Comment

Next meet and greet us today at WW house.

Comment

Ha ha ha. Oh I knew that was comin. What time and where?[emoji12]

Comment

Working...
                                X