Pandemic Plan in Writing 2010 - Rockefeller Foundation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pandemic Plan in Writing 2010 - Rockefeller Foundation

Take a few minutes to watch this. Rockefeller Foundation had this whole plan in writing in 2010. This guy goes over the global plan in 2014. Now, here we are.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBQlpDeF5yQ"]'Lock Step': 2010 Rockefeller Foundation Paper/ #Coronavirus - YouTube[/ame]

And yet, some on this forum will argue that what is going on now is “for the greater good.”

We are literally at war, but some are too ignorant to realize it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      And yet, some on this forum will argue that what is going on now is “for the greater good.”

We are literally at war, but some are too ignorant to realize it.
      You tell em brother. This ain't no joke. People need to open their eyes!

Comment

I went to youtube & typed in the exact title in the search it didn't get pulled...the first recommended vid was one discounting this very video.

Duckduckgo found it...can't make this up.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          I went to youtube & typed in the exact title in the search it didn't get pulled...the first recommended vid was one discounting this very video.

Did the same thing this morning. I had actually seen another video from youtube (on another forum) on this subject and I copied and pasted the title. I never could find it on youtube. But did find the video you referenced discounting it. It has not facts and doesn't really discount it but it attempts to. Just like it said they would in the simulations.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

Yep. Duckduckgo is my go to for searches. I have removed Google from my phone and computer.

Comment

Working...
            X