Boiden and Gender ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boiden and Gender ?

I have asked this of many on social media if they think that what Biden said about an 8 year old being able to determine and choose what gender they want to being something they believe in. CRICKETS!

Opinions?

Wut

Comment

I think Biden is insane just like anyone else that think that.
      Liberalism is a mental disorder and this issue exemplifies it very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Biden believes that if he panders to enough fringe groups he can cobble together a victory.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
          Wut
          Spelling mistake. I ask if anyone thinks that an 8 year old is mature enough or old enough to determine if they want to be a boy a girl or an it!
          Pretty simple question!

Biden says they are!

Comment

That decision was made for them way before they saw first light.

Comment

yeah, I heard that crap he was talking; look letting an 8 yo determine his/her sex is just stupidity at its' finest.

who the hell raised those parents?

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                yeah, I heard that crap he was talking; look letting an 8 yo determine his/her sex is just stupidity at its' finest.

who the hell raised those parents?
                Democratic parents

Comment

No it’s insane and shows how morally far this country has fallen. We are heading down a horrible path, even if Trump wins (hope he does) I think we as a country have move to far away from God and soon will implode do to it. Literally we can’t even use common sense anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You either have an inny or an outty!!! Period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                      Biden believes that if he panders to enough fringe groups he can cobble together a victory.
                      This.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                        Spelling mistake. I ask if anyone thinks that an 8 year old is mature enough or old enough to determine if they want to be a boy a girl or an it!
                        Pretty simple question!

Biden says they are!
                        Baffles me too Mudslinger. Should be playing with dolls or playing soldiers or football at that age, not worrying about what gender you are. I also hear it is not a choice, however I have heard of several teens that my daughter knows that have said they were gay, then a year or two later are dating someone of the opposite sex. I know they are teens and are trying to find there way, but it does shed light on the fact that in some cases it is a choice in some regard so that argument is squashed.

Comment

Biden is a known liar and career politician he will say anything for a vote.
                          8 year olds should not have that kind of weight of the world on them, biggest decision an 8 year old should have to make is if they want kool-aid or juice to drink.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I worked in an elementary school as a Special Ed teacher since 2012 until retiring in May.

There is no way on God's Green Earth that an 8 year old knows what they want, not a single one. In my opinion, if anyone says they are, most are either plain ignorant or a pedophile!

Comment

You can predict a child's interests fairly regularly by looking at their parents. Whether nature or nurture. I've seen a few short segments on "trans children" and the overwhelming common denominator is the parents. Mom is always a fat positive, purple hair, bangs cut straight at the top of her forehead, loud and proud activist. Dad is usually a little soft spoken guy or non existent. If a kid is impressionable and brought up hearing about these issues non stop it isn't hard for them to believe they themselves are a certain way.

The mom is excited they can be one of the marginalized. Dad isn't there to say anything against it.

Comment

Working...
                              X