No announcement yet.

Church Shooting Sutherland Springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live in Floresville and my good buddies mom lives on next street away from that church where we used to hang out back in high school. my Buddies aunt was shot multiple times in her legs. She looks to make it but I can’t even imagine what they saw inside that church. Prayers for all the families

Comment

Gun Control Speach

Comment

One of the children that passed away in the shooting belonged to our local 4H club. The club made up bags of popcorn and was selling them for donations for the family tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post
          Gun Control Speach

https://youtu.be/Wn_WedT0pWk
          What the hell is this? A fake state of the union address? Someone got an F in green screen class. This video is fake news.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post
            Gun Control Speach

https://youtu.be/Wn_WedT0pWk
            This is horrible. A fake speech? Virtual president?

Comment

Originally posted by TexasArchery_27 View Post
              To each their own, but I would think this would be hindering your own marketability, especially with potential buyers who have no interest in handguns/LTC.
              I'm ok with that

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                What the hell is this? A fake state of the union address? Someone got an F in green screen class. This video is fake news.
                It's Bill Whittle... you should give him a listen.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                  It's Bill Whittle... you should give him a listen.
                  I know who he is. This speech is 4 years old. Photoshopping himself in front of Congress does not imbue credibility.

Comment

I know who he is. This speech is 4 years old. Photoshopping himself in front of Congress does not imbue credibility.
                    It's not the photoshop or the age of the "speech", it's the actual words of the "speech" that make it extremely credible to the foundation of this country. Too bad it's fake news from a virtual President.

Comment

It's Bill Whittle, what do you expect? He gets stupid people riled up and they buy it. Looks like it worked again.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                        It's an AR15, what do you expect? It gets stupid people riled up and they buy it. Looks like it worked again.
                        Fify

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                          Fify
                          And there it is. Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisp2012 View Post
                            I live in Floresville and my good buddies mom lives on next street away from that church where we used to hang out back in high school. my Buddies aunt was shot multiple times in her legs. She looks to make it but I can’t even imagine what they saw inside that church. Prayers for all the families
                            This her?

Comment

This is not a gun control issue it is a behavior control issue. This shooter has a long history of violent behavior and the government system that so many in this country wish to give more control over our lives failed in several areas with this POS.

It is normal to have the feeling that we gotta do something to prevent this from happening ever again. But focusing on the the type of gun, how he got the gun, where he got the gun, the color of the gun is all smoke and mirrors to take your eyes away from the real issue.

The fact is this man has a behavior problem not a gun problem. He used his fist to crack the skull of one 5 year old and sadly our government failed and allowed him to shoot and kill another, along with 25 more innocents. He was in and out of our mental health system which failed. And I would not be surprised if this pattern of behavior could be traced back to his childhood. I always wonder how many of these psycho's were giving Ritalin as a kid instead of discipline.

It does not matter what tool he chose to release his psychopathic rage with. All that matters is he was passed through the system several times and that system kicked the problem down the road without solving anything.

Liberal judges releasing mentally ill people proven to be a danger to society is something we should look at. Liberal policies of medicate and release instead of incarcerate is something we should look at. Liberal presidents releasing hundreds of thousands from our prison system flooding our communities with radical psycho's from other countries is something we should look at. Liberal drug use clouding the minds of our youth and some not so young is something we should look at.

But these same liberals whose policies that I think are responsible for our societal decay are the same liberals saying "hey look at that evil black rifle you need to control that". Instead of looking at them as the root of these behavior control problems. It's all smoke and mirrors.
                              Last edited by Mesquite Archer; 11-08-2017, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Read on one of those differing opinion sites that this all falls directly on President Trump. He's the Commander in Chief and the Air Force failed to report the issues to the proper civilian channels,allowing him to buy the rifle.
                                Doesn't matter that he was discharged 3 years ago..........it's Trumps fault.

DJ

Comment

Working...
                                X