Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Wow.... look what the cat drug in? A rubydog sighting?[emoji15][emoji13]

How far is LaVernia from Sutherland Springs?
    The shooter died at the end of my road. I have property and many friends in Southerland Springs 7 miles away

Comment

Originally posted by stykshooter View Post
      According to Gov. Abbott shooter didn't pass background check for LTC but was able to purchase firearm ????
      That stint in the brig is what did him in for the LTC I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Army of Dad View Post
        If you can see that you should have your vision checked.

The Air Force will not be sued over this.

You must gain permission from the government to sue it, and I don't see that happening here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Really?
        I hear of cities getting sued all the time and cutting checks to settle out of court.
        Didn't some women sue the Air Force (or was it the Navy???) for a "culture of systemic sexual harassment"?

But you should google: FTCA

Comment

Church Shooting Sutherland Springs

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
          Really?
          I hear of cities getting sued all the time and cutting checks to settle out of court.
          Didn't some women sue the Air Force (or was it the Navy???) for a "culture of systemic sexual harassment"?

But you should google: FTCA

Cities are not the same as the federal government...

Do you understand the tort claims process?

Comment

Where was the father of the stepson whose skull was cracked by this pos? This freak should have never been walking the streets again. 1 year for crushing a 5yr olds skull? Had it been one of my children, I guarantee he would never had the ability to purchase anything.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Drove through SS on my way to work this morning. Still a madhouse. Must have been 50 news vehicles.
              So sad.

Comment

New documents uncovered by Target 7 show the suspect in the church shooting in Sutherland Springs, Texas tried to sneak guns onto Holloman Air Force Base and had made death threats on his military commanders.

Here's what we know about the Texas church shooting so far
                The 2012 report from the El Paso, Texas Police Department was taken after an employee at Peak Behavioral Health Services in Santa Teresa, NM reported Devin Kelley escaped the facility. Officers found Kelley at a Greyhound bus station in El Paso.

The report stated Kelley suffered from mental disorders and had plans to run from Peak Behavioral Health Services and take a bus out of state. The officer wrote Kelley had been caught sneaking fire arms onto Holloman Air Force Base and was attempting to carry out death threats he had made to his military chain of command.

The officer stated Kelley didn’t make any comments about harming himself or officers.

The incident report was made five months before he was sentenced in a military court on domestic violence charges and ordered to serve 12-months in confinement.

Comment

I saw the previous interview he mentioned in this. Both were emotional and powerful. I can't imagine what I might do in a similar situation, but I hope I would react the way Mr. Willeford acted.
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

Last edited by Parramore; 11-07-2017, 02:45 PM.

Comment

I like these threads to keep up with info and news. Can we please take the arguing somewhere else. Or at least take the instigator somewhere else

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                        I like these threads to keep up with info and news. Can we please take the arguing somewhere else. Or at least take the instigator somewhere else

I tried that 3 pages ago. They still haven't convinced each other yet. It'll happen any minute now

Comment

I sort of expect some hard and fast solutions espoused when a fella comes to a public forum wanting to trample Constitutional Rights. No doing, I see.

Comment

Originally posted by Parramore
                            You did - I'm done. Very accepting group of guys we have here. I'll contact the admin to remove it all so you won't be bothered.
                            Mark: It's clear you came into this thread a little emotional. That's fine. We all get worked up, especially about something of this nature. You said some things that other people disagreed with (strongly). That's fine, too. We all wish there was a magic way to prevent the next mass casualty event from happening.

There's no reason to pack up your toys and go home. Always a clean slate available at TBH. But you have to own what you say.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                              New documents uncovered by Target 7 show the suspect in the church shooting in Sutherland Springs, Texas tried to sneak guns onto Holloman Air Force Base and had made death threats on his military commanders.

Here's what we know about the Texas church shooting so far
                              The 2012 report from the El Paso, Texas Police Department was taken after an employee at Peak Behavioral Health Services in Santa Teresa, NM reported Devin Kelley escaped the facility. Officers found Kelley at a Greyhound bus station in El Paso.

The report stated Kelley suffered from mental disorders and had plans to run from Peak Behavioral Health Services and take a bus out of state. The officer wrote Kelley had been caught sneaking fire arms onto Holloman Air Force Base and was attempting to carry out death threats he had made to his military chain of command.

The officer stated Kelley didn’t make any comments about harming himself or officers.

The incident report was made five months before he was sentenced in a military court on domestic violence charges and ordered to serve 12-months in confinement.
                              A 2012 police report says that the Texas church gunman had made death threats against his military superiors and had been caught trying to sneak firearms onto an Air Force base in New Mexico where he had been stationed.

Comment

That's just infuriating. So we had him in the nut house and let him out. And then the Air Force fails to put all his information into the NICS.

This is a tragic case study in how we don't need more restrictive gun laws. We just need to uphold the current ones. And then we need to lock up the dangerous nutjobs.

Comment

Working...
                                X