• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
    Parts are coming in.
    Gun, from purchase to transfer 2 days.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice.

On the trigger if you are used to the SSA E then I would go back with that. I have the SD3 gun in 10mm AR. It’s a super fast trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Very nice.

On the trigger if you are used to the SSA E then I would go back with that. I have the SD3 gun in 10mm AR. It’s a super fast trigger.

I am glad I ordered the SSA/E, the trigger in this gun is trash!

Comment

First impressions, the power factor insert says I need the 59 oz buffer.. not included, 60 bux on the site. I ordered the buffer and am about to change the trigger. To my untrained finger it feels like 8 pounds, but without the grit of a mil-spec. The fit and finish is very nice. I believe for this price the trigger should be good and all buffers included. More to come after I shoot it.

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
            First impressions, the power factor insert says I need the 59 oz buffer.. not included, 60 bux on the site. I ordered the buffer and am about to change the trigger. To my untrained finger it feels like 8 pounds, but without the grit of a mil-spec. The fit and finish is very nice. I believe for this price the trigger should be good and all buffers included. More to come after I shoot it.

I’m gonna guess 59oz is a typo on the buffer. I run a 9oz in mine but it’s a gas gun and I run it suppressed.

They didn’t send the proper buffer to run properly out of the box?

Comment

I'll have to double check on the buffer. They included a sheet that had grainXfps/1k. And then had three buffer weights. For 1250 10mm it put all of them over the weights they sent.

Trigger, stock and after upgrade. Keep in mind, after upgrade the reset and second stage is about 1lb.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                I’m gonna guess 59oz is a typo on the buffer. I run a 9oz in mine but it’s a gas gun and I run it suppressed.

They didn’t send the proper buffer to run properly out of the box?

You are right, the one they did not include is 8 oz. And that is the one their sheet says I need for anything over 230 power factor. So basically any 10mm round over 1250fps.

Comment

Working...
                X