No announcement yet.

Lawyer Advice( Help please,Long)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read that the Biffen is lethal to dogs and cats, as well.
    Samson, do you have pets ... any issues with them?

Comment

I would put a HEAVY dose of seven dust in my yard for the flea problem. Preferably when the wind is high in the correct direction to address the flea problem

Comment

/grumble....

bunch of freaking bee weirdos.

I'll torch their little striped asses in a heartbeat.

Comment

the people that live across the fence form me have martin houses and bird house I may not like birds they fly over my cars and poop on them and eat my chicken feed, they eat the fruit on my trees and garden plants its just life.

Comment

HAve not read all the post but go the legal route. Bees are protected and can cause you a lot of trouble with the ag department. I know from experience when I sprayed some Crape myrtles and they had bees across the road and a hive died. They came knocking on the door!

Comment

Originally posted by barnett77859 View Post
              the people that live across the fence form me have martin houses and bird house I may not like birds they fly over my cars and poop on them and eat my chicken feed, they eat the fruit on my trees and garden plants its just life.
              Could the martin's bite put you into anaphylactic shock?

There's quite a difference in annoying and life threatening.

Comment

If the bees are aggressive they may be Africanized or he is not changing queens out often enough.

When we had bees we changed queens every 4 years or so to keep them from becoming aggressive.

Well managed European bees are pretty docile.
                Last edited by Tbar; 03-21-2018, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastonoutdoors View Post
                  HAve not read all the post but go the legal route. Bees are protected and can cause you a lot of trouble with the ag department. I know from experience when I sprayed some Crape myrtles and they had bees across the road and a hive died. They came knocking on the door!
                  Say what?

Comment

I would hang up 2 or 3 good bug zappers. They'll quickly fill up with dead bees, so it's a good idea to cut the bottoms out so they can fall to the ground. You can leave them on 24/7, especially in a shady area. Beekeeping supply places sell bee attractants, which makes them work even better.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                      /grumble....

bunch of freaking bee weirdos.

I'll torch their little striped asses in a heartbeat.
                      I understand the OPs concern, but most don't realize the impact bees have on our lives, and the rate at which they are dissapearing, due to a toxic enviroment.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                        I read that the Biffen is lethal to dogs and cats, as well.
                        Samson, do you have pets ... any issues with them?
                        I do have a golden retriever. As long as you don't let them outside until it's dry, there are no adverse effects. I've been spraying 3 years and he's still healthy as can be.

Comment

I would of been solved that issue. Also I'd ask to have this thread erased.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post
                            If the bees are aggressive they may be Africanized or he is not changing queens out often enough.

When we had bees we changed queens every 4 years or so to keep them from becoming aggressive.

Well managed European bees are pretty docile.

This is correct in my opinion.

OP, to your question, I would take jbw’s advice.

Comment

This is a weird one. I have had known lots of people with bee hives...they are never any real problem unless you mess with them. Hell my Uncle used to rob his without a bee suit or any smoke. I have a son-in-law that as a truck drive has hauls bee hives. The leave Texas and head to Montana, then from there to California, then from there to the Valley, then back to Caddo Mills. They do this every year. The fact that you are highly allergic really is not the other guys fault is it?

-john

Comment

No its not his fault, what is his fault is that my vehicles are covered in bee poop and that my dogs cant go outside with out getting stung and attacked and always a 50 percent chance that me and my wife get stung on a weekly basis also. My vehicles stay trashed out the sun bakes bee poop on them daily , thousands and thousand of hard spots that get on my car. I appreciate your concern thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X