Jeff Sessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    Trump had nothing to do with current federal law on weed.
    His DOJ head has no choice but to enforce federal law.
    If the law needs to be changed, Congress has that obligation, not Trump or Sessions
    Originally posted by skipetex View Post
    x10

Yeah, but how is that Hillary prosecution going? You know, enforcing federal laws and all.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
      Yeah, but how is that Hillary prosecution going? You know, enforcing federal laws and all.
      Lock her up. Lock her up......

and ya Wall. Where is Wall?

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
        Word is the investigation for the email server and misuse of classified information has been reopened as well as the Clinton Foundation for cash for play while she was Secretary of State.

I'm not holding my breath anything will happen though.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
          Lock her up. Lock her up......

and ya Wall. Where is Wall?
          Didn't they just complete the bidding process for wall look and material?

Comment

If I understand the fed laws then any grower that deposits grow money into a federal reserve bank has committed a federal crime and can be arrested and prosecuted. They will now have to deal in cash and cash only and open themselves up to being hijacked and robbed or worse. They will need an army to protect themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
              If I understand the fed laws then any grower that deposits grow money into a federal reserve bank has committed a federal crime and can be arrested and prosecuted. They will now have to deal in cash and cash only and open themselves up to being hijacked and robbed or worse. They will need an army to protect themselves.
              or simply transact in bitcoin.

Comment

The Irony is, the IRS has issued how they are to report income so they can pay their share of taxes.

Comment

Yeah, the Feds already attempted that in Colorado when it first got passed. Problem is, the writing was on the wall for a private bank to be formed so "drug money" could be deposited and transactions could be handled like an FDIC type bank. The Feds backed off of that real quick. They don't want a bank that they can't control.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                    or simply transact in bitcoin.
                    Silk Road

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                      One issue voters. That's what the Democratic Party is. No thanks.
                      Get off the party thing.
                      Both parties zuck.

Comment

Well I guess the Feds are waiting until the coffers of full of drug money and then they can go in and seize assets. Would help wipe out the deficit for sure.
                        All federal drug cases result in forfeiture of any assets, money real estate, cars etc. Lock em up! Maybe the seized drug money will go back into the social security funds they have robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                          Get off the party thing.
                          Both parties zuck.
                          Don't be a *****. You're the one that mentioned voting for Hilary if you wanted to smoke. That's EXACTLY why I stated about 1 issue voting. Try to stay on subject, and keep up with the comments YOU make and how responses correlate to your statements. Deflecting as always.

Comment

Well I guess the Feds are waiting until the coffers of full of drug money and then they can go in and seize assets. Would help wipe out the deficit for sure.
                            All federal drug cases result in forfeiture of any assets, money real estate, cars etc. Lock em up! Maybe the seized drug money will go back into the social security funds they have robbed.
                            Yep! Robbed the SS and now wanting to rob the money generated by an industry that a state has passed into law.

It's funny how most on here was screaming states rights when Texas wanted to ignore the same sex marriage thing, but now spout off about federal law against something they don't agree with. The hypocrisy is astounding.

Comment

Don't be a *****. You're the one that mentioned voting for Hilary if you wanted to smoke. That's EXACTLY why I stated about 1 issue voting. Try to stay on subject, and keep up with the comments YOU make and how responses correlate to your statements. Deflecting as always.
                              Sir, yessir!!!

Comment

Yep!
                                It's funny how most on here was screaming states rights when Texas wanted to ignore the same sex marriage thing, but now spout off about federal law against something they don't agree with. The hypocrisy is astounding.
                                Heyyyy buddy ol pal
                                I see we agree on something
                                You saved me some keystrokes

Comment

Working...
                                X