No announcement yet.

Netflix suggestion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watch MeatEater repeatedly. Another one I like to watch on repeat is Life Below Zero. Other than that i'd say whats already been mentioned. If you haven't seen the following, I'd highly recommend them.

(In no particular order)
    Breaking Bad
    Making a Murderer
    Stranger Things

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
      Frontier is ****** but a short series, can't wait for season 2
      Just watched Masters of Florence and it was really good too
      X2 on frontier!

Comment

Longmire
        Hell on Wheels
        Person of Interest

Comment

My wife and I are enjoying Shooter. Actually we are waiting to watch the second season. Also waiting for another season of Longmire to come out.

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
            BLOODLINE....the first two episodes were a little slow as they established the plot/theme, but the wife and I are on season 2 and we have to force ourselves not to watch more than 2, 3, episodes at a time. If you try it, give it a chance and if like us you will be hooked! If you ever watched Friday Night Lights series, the HS Head Coach is one of the main characters..he plays a Detective...Sissy Spacek, others you will recognize. Enjoy
            Not going to tell you anything if you are not finished with it yet but oh man does it get weird toward the end. And I wasn't a fan of the ending either. But my wife and I really enjoyed it as well.

Comment

My college age son just finished beng watching "How I Met Your Mother." Yes he was disappointed in season 9 as well. He was like, what do I do with my life now. I was like, get a job....

Comment

Originally posted by crawdaddct View Post
                My college age son just finished beng watching "How I Met Your Mother." Yes he was disappointed in season 9 as well. He was like, what do I do with my life now. I was like, get a job....
                This is another one I need to finish. When they introduced the Indian character from Harold and Kumar I lost interest very quickly. I just find him so unfunny he stole from the show. But I owe it to myself to finish.

Comment

Just started bloodline. Watched friends from college last week, had some funny moments, I think it was worth watching.

Comment

Just started Mindhunter over the weekend, its really good!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Stranger Things season 2 just came out. It's sci-fi/fantasy type stuff but I liked the first season a lot.

Comment

I'm hung up waiting on longmire, and hoping they make more episodes of the fearless documentaries, but those were pretty good if you're into PBR at all

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
                          Stranger Things season 2 just came out. It's sci-fi/fantasy type stuff but I liked the first season a lot.
                          Yep, starting that tonight with the Wifey. Season 1 was good!

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
                            Just started Mindhunter over the weekend, its really good!!!!!!!!!!
                            this!

Comment

The Ranch is funny

Comment

Ozark is really good.
                                The Ranch is hilarious.
                                Stranger things is pretty good
                                The 100 is not bad

Comment

Working...
                                X