ray rob hogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ray rob hogs

Well went hunting on sunday all day I aint gonna say th location but I will say North east of the dam around buck creek, well about noon me and my hunting buddy where sitting next to one of the creeks just eating jerky and takeing a drink break and 8 does came right upwind of us not but 25 yards and went right along the water didnt even know we where there they where across the lil creek and looking for somewhere to cross, I would say they have a healthy deer population, but anyways we let them go and we seen alot of hog tracks and wallows in the mud, but we seen no hogs you could also see the water level on the tress from the flood in the spring, it was really nice I am gonna setup my trail camera and try to get a time the hogs are getting threw but there is a healthy hog population. Anyone else see or have any luck on ray roberts yet?

did you go to the spot i told you about in past threads? if you did you should come out with a hog for sure.

Comment

Yea I walked down that trail towards the water and then went left where I seen some good hog tracks then I walked all around over there across the creeks I just found logs down and crossed we seen 8 does but no hogs, I then for the night hunt when you walk in and instead of heading towards the lake I took a immediate left onto a trail I walked that about 300-400 yards in till I got to a fence and a pasture which I presummed was private property so then I just went back about 150 yards the way I came and setup for the night hunt but didnt see any hogs. If you have any other ideas thanks for the help. AJ

Comment

quick, do you have access to aerial photos of ray bob, i do and if im not mistaken you were still on public land until you cross a road. we seen the most hog sign, you know where you took a left on the trail? well you have to cross the creek and head straight and you will go through some thick brush but it opens up back in there and then you run into some sloughs. im not sure if they are flooded now but last year they were dry and we were able to walk all along in there. talk about tore up with hog sign. but if its flooded still then you may need a canoe or flat bottom to get into there. hope this helps.

Comment

Yea thanks yea the hogs have moved I guess it would be NW of where you are talking about it was flooded in there last weekend but you could cross the lil creeks, but mostly just bird hunters back there. I will let you know more soon are you gonna be going hunting over there at all? Shoot me an email gauge46@msn.com

Comment

hey quik, if you are interested in a bow for sale i have another PSE if you want it. only asking 130 it. email me at peedonkel@yahoo.com if you are interested. good hunting to ya!

Comment

Yea I sent ya an email.

Comment

Working...
              X