Thank God for the rain!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank God for the rain!

Panhandle, South Plains and Rolling Plains getting a soaking this evening and man we needed it.

Little hail damage for some and the thunder keeps waking my baby, but that’s a small price to pay

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    Panhandle, South Plains and Rolling Plains getting a soaking this evening and man we needed it.

Little hail damage for some and the thunder keeps waking my baby, but that’s a small price to pay
    Glad y’all are getting some. We need it in a bad way down here.

Comment

Amen. Thank you Lord.

Comment

It has been pouring here in Seymour,Tx since around 10 pm last night��������

Comment

Seriously, you got rain?! Congrats to you. My tanks are drying up

Comment

Good for yall. On the weather it looks like the past 3 days it has been pouring up there North of I 20. Nothing here in Brownwood. Comes our way then disappears about the time it gets here then reforms just east of us.

Comment

Rained real good for about 3 hours in Rocksprings, last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Getting a little here in Buda this morning. Looks like we may get more through the day, we could use a couple inches.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

Yes the rain is great, but there is way more than a little hail damage in town. Pea to golf ball size hail at my house and it gets worse the farther east you go in town, especially the south side.

Comment

Amen. We are getting a good slow, steady rain today in Burleson. I hope it's not the last for the summer!

Comment

We got up to racquetball sized south of town on Slide. It was worse east of us. Looked crazy, like someone was just chunking rocks from the cloud. Lots of rain though!

Comment

2 in today in burnet co and with the storm earlier this week makes 4.5 for the week. We lost a bunch of big oaks in the last storm due to the winds. Thank the good Lord for it we have been dry so far this year.

Comment

East of Bertram in Burnet County 4.64 inches this morning.

Comment

Got some in Midland, sure was needed.

Comment

Getting it here finally! Much needed! Looks like more in the forecast this week. Take all we can get right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X