Dillon 550

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dillon 550

What’s a good price for one ? Asking for a friend.

$7-800

Comment

Originally posted by locknload View Post
      $7-800
      that is more than a new one

Comment

Base price new is $479.00. Add to that caliber conversion kits and various other accessories and you're probably looking at around $600.00 new. The problem with buying used Dillons is that you can't find them because nobody wants to sell theirs.

Comment

Who's asking? My buddy wants to know...

Comment

Originally posted by Coon View Post
            Base price new is $479.00. Add to that caliber conversion kits and various other accessories and you're probably looking at around $600.00 new. The problem with buying used Dillons is that you can't find them because nobody wants to sell theirs.
            So it is fair to say $300 to $400 used ?

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
              So it is fair to say $300 to $400 used ?
              Yes.
              I'm sure unless it's new it has a couple claiber set ups. Is he selling or buying? I'd give 300 in a heartbeat if it has a lil gear with it.
              In still using single stage

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
                Yes.
                I'm sure unless it's new it has a couple claiber set ups. Is he selling or buying? I'd give 300 in a heartbeat if it has a lil gear with it.
                In still using single stage
                Looking to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
                  Looking to buy.
                  Find out what comes with it. Those can have a chunk of extra money invested for different calibers ready to swap out. Either way you don't see them for sale too often. At least I don't I've looked occasionally
                  Last edited by SCREAMINREELS; 03-26-2018, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Used with the accessories, powder measure, one caliber conversion and one set of dies sell for about $375-$400. People low ball all the time but few rarely sell for less unless they are missing stuff or in poor condition.

Comment

Dillon is the way to go. I have had mine since about 91 or 92, is has made life much better. I put the Rock Chucker away and never considered getting it back out.

Comment

Working...
                      X