Who is Bruce Koepka? I can't find him in the field

Kidding

If Kisner can keep it going your gonna be in good shape come Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Roy D Mercer View Post
      Who is Bruce Koepka? I can't find him in the field

Kidding

If Kisner can keep it going your gonna be in good shape come Sunday
      ABCDJ, I believe we have a previous decision on this. Two or three years ago someone picked Cabrera Bella in the British Open instead of Angel Cabrera. I believe that Captain was able to keep Cabrera Bella since he was a player in the tournament. (Whether the Committee has spelled anything correctly or not).

Now comes Ranch Rat trying to slip in a ringer on the field. It is hard to make a judgement on this obvious violation of selection of a person not entered in the tournament, signing a scorecard with an alias or both. Plus RR says he spent the whole day fishing, posted no pics of said fish, is not sharing what he caught them on and did we (The Committeei) get an invitation? Yeah I thought so.

Well this could make ruling a little easier.

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
        Would like to know how you have set up the program to keep this easy. I am thinking a large spread sheet of some sort where you put in -2 by DJ's name and it applies to everyone who chose DJ.

I would have to hire someone to come in and set it up.........

The computer and software, not the operator, are responsible for all errors. I may need to upgrade. Here's the system.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	24506327

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
          The computer and software, not the operator, are responsible for all errors. I may need to upgrade. Here's the system.

[ATTACH]867553[/ATTACH]
          That's pretty high-tech. I like!

Comment

Ok, I would like to plea to the committee that my brain be treated under rule 25-1 "Ground Under Repair". I'm on a ketogenic diet and at the time of posting my team I was fasting and had not had any carbs in the last 24hrs. Yesterday during my fishing trip I was able to drink a 6 pack of Coors Light and repair my brain back to normal cognitive function. I ask that you please take this into consideration when making your decision.
            All fish were caught on a Bubba Clucker Speckled Peckeer and released to be caught another day.

ABCDJ, I believe we have a previous decision on this. Two or three years ago someone picked Cabrera Bella in the British Open instead of Angel Cabrera. I believe that Captain was able to keep Cabrera Bella since he was a player in the tournament. (Whether the Committee has spelled anything correctly or not).

Now comes Ranch Rat trying to slip in a ringer on the field. It is hard to make a judgement on this obvious violation of selection of a person not entered in the tournament, signing a scorecard with an alias or both. Plus RR says he spent the whole day fishing, posted no pics of said fish, is not sharing what he caught them on and did we (The Committeei) get an invitation? Yeah I thought so.

Well this could make ruling a little easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
              Ok, I would like to plea to the committee that my brain be treated under rule 25-1 "Ground Under Repair". I'm on a ketogenic diet and at the time of posting my team I was fasting and had not had any carbs in the last 24hrs. Yesterday during my fishing trip I was able to drink a 6 pack of Coors Light and repair my brain back to normal cognitive function. I ask that you please take this into consideration when making your decision.
              All fish were caught on a Bubba Clucker Speckled Peckeer and released to be caught another day.
              For the record I am good with this explanation!!!!

buttttttt I need Kisner and heideike to crash and burn They each need a couple snowmans on the card before the end of the day.

Comment

buttttttt I need Kisner and heideike to crash and burn They each need a couple snowmans on the card before the end of the day.
                Andddd right on cue, Kisner eagles #7 to move to -8.

Comment

^^^ You and I are the only ones who did our homework and picked Kis^^^

Comment

^^^ You and I are the only ones who did our homework and picked Kis^^^
                    Would be nice if the rest of my lineup backed me up!!

Kis is the man

Comment

The Committee in Executive session decided overnight to allow you to continue with no penalty prior to this new information.
                      ABCDJ, were you offered a beer yesterday on the fishing trip to which we were not invited? Coors Light? Is that beer?

In unrelated news The Committee got the biggest catch of the tourney. After trolling for 2-3 years trying to get someone to ask about the computer/software bingo! Thor, I owe you a beer

First you turn him in and now you are O.K with his admission he drinks and fishes alone. Make up your mind son

D.A. Points has found the broken gas line on 16 and 17

Comment

The Committee in Executive session decided overnight to allow you to continue with no penalty prior to this new information.
                        ABCDJ, were you offered a beer yesterday on the fishing trip to which we were not invited? Coors Light? Is that beer?

In unrelated news The Committee got the biggest catch of the tourney. After trolling for 2-3 years trying to get someone to ask about the computer/software bingo! Thor, I owe you a beer

First you turn him in and now you are O.K with his admission he drinks and fishes alone. Make up your mind son

D.A. Points has found the broken gas line on 16 and 17
                        Well since I am the "Champion Golfer of the Year" and the defending PGA champion I was trying to show some class and let Rack off the hook.

And when I get the TBH slam you will be the first person to know.
                        Last edited by Roy D Mercer; 08-11-2017, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Well since I am the "Champion Golfer of the Year" and the defending PGA champion I was trying to show some class and let Rack off the hook.

And when I get the TBH slam you will be the first person to know.
                          I thought you might be related to Steve Melnyk or Ken Green when you brought this matter up.

Hey Kmart, did you happen to see D.A. points conversation with his caddy prior to hitting his second shot on 16? OL DA had a bunch of thoughts going through his head and none were good.

Comment

I thought you might be related to Steve Melnyk or Ken Green when you brought this matter up.

Hey Kmart, did you happen to see D.A. points conversation with his caddy prior to hitting his second shot on 16? OL DA had a bunch of thoughts going through his head and none were good.
                            Yes I caught it. His caddy, Mike Darby, is a good friend of mine. I knew what Darby was trying to convey and push DA to do. Problem was DA kind of had his mind made up on something different. In the end DA tried to split the difference and goes on to make double.

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                              Yes I caught it. His caddy, Mike Darby, is a good friend of mine. I knew what Darby was trying to convey and push DA to do. Problem was DA kind of had his mind made up on something different. In the end DA tried to split the difference and goes on to make double.
                              You just wanted Darby to say look DA, you moron, you are at the top of the leaderboard, quit over thinking this and hit it here.

Comment

Brown Cow/ RR is officially released from any wrong doing.
                                Being on any kind of diet is penalty enough!!!!!
                                I was not offered a spot on board the SS Minnow for said fishing excursion. I wished I coulda been there and seen the Bubba Clucker Speckled Peckeer in action. Nor was I offered a silver bullet brewski.
                                CL is my favorite beer too!

I saw there was a Bud Lite beer truck crash in Alabama today. This will cause a State of emergency for the entire state.
                                Last edited by Abcdj; 08-11-2017, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X