Les Baer BCG and a 6.5, my story.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Les Baer BCG and a 6.5, my story.

Back in March of this year a few days before Bownanza, someone on TBH requested an express from Bownanza to San Antone. Well I ponied up and said I would do it. When I met the fella who had the package (which turned out to be a Les Baer BCG) he asked me if I had been given the money to pay. I had thought that part had been done, but I pulled out the 180.00 and paid the man with my money. I texted the other fella and told him I had paid for the bcg and he could meet me in SA on Thursday to pay me and pick it up. To make a long story short, I got hung with the BCG. I contacted the seller and told him of the situation and he offered to buy it back, Artos is a good dude.

5 months later I decided to do a build with my inherited BCG. Billet lower, Billet upper, Gieselle trigger, LES BAER BCG, Wilson Combat 20" Grendel barrel, Magpul stocks and JP handguard.
    Last edited by Radar; 08-17-2018, 05:56 AM.

[ATTACH]920440[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]920441[/ATTACH]
    Last edited by Radar; 06-05-2019, 04:53 PM.

Comment

[ATTACH]920443[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]920444[/ATTACH]

Comment

Hey that's my BCG!! JK

Sweet build. If you ponder selling it put me in line already.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
            Hey that's my BCG!! JK

Sweet build. If you ponder selling it put me in line already.
            It shoots really well even with the optics it has on it. The scope aint nothing fancy and the mount is a Warne but stamped Colt. Reckon it aint eating nothing in my safe, but if I decide to sell it I let you know.

Comment

I can’t believe the buyer did that, has he been excommunicated yet?
              Nice gun and great shooting! I love that billet upper, who makes it?

Comment

Originally posted by ahlongslide View Post
                I can’t believe the buyer did that, has he been excommunicated yet?
                Nice gun and great shooting! I love that billet upper, who makes it?
                Upper is a Wilson Combat and caliber is 6.5 Grendel

Comment

Working...
                X