White Bass 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ace141 View Post
    Anyone know a location near dfw accessible from the bank?
    You might try the spillway below Lake Lewisville. It's been decades but I caught some there once upon a time. Access is limited so you probably want to check before you go.

You might also try the Greenbelt park up towards Lake Ray Roberts (not the 380 Greenbelt but next park upstream) or below Ray Roberts itself. Also, there's the Lavon spillway. And I've heard about, but not fished, Rowlett Creek which feeds into Ray Hubbard. I used to fish Stewart Creek which feeds into Lewisville on the east side and caught several sandies even though I was looking for crappie.

Comment

Originally posted by Katch66 View Post
      Anybody heard if they have shown up to the Lock and Dam on the Trinity by Crockett? Garguy usually has a thread about the run there.
      He texted me last week and said he hasn't been able to log on here for some reason.

Comment

Anybody heard if they have shown up to the Lock and Dam on the Trinity by Crockett? Garguy usually has a thread about the run there.
        I was just looking at their stuff this week and don’t think they’re up there just yet. I’ll let you know next weekend if we do any good.

Comment

We launched at the Trinity in Riverside 2 days ago and trolled all around and drop shotted in 42’ of water. Caught one female that looked to have eggs. Water was a greenish clear. They should be in there by now. Confused!

Comment

It’s getting time for sure!

Comment

anybody fishing the brazos around Waco?

Comment

I live on the north side of lake lewisville and have always been interested is fishing some creeks. What is the approach? Any tips on locating a good starting spot? What am I looking for? How far up the creeks from the lakes do they go?

Just looking to learn something new.

Comment

Originally posted by Homer75 View Post
                  I was just looking at their stuff this week and don’t think they’re up there just yet. I’ll let you know next weekend if we do any good.
                  Sounds good. I appreciate it.

Comment

I been killing them at granger for 3 weeks! Tired of catching them already. Switched to crappie. Starting to catch them too.

Comment

Never have been, but I would love to, any tips on types of structure to fish and what bait to use?

Comment

San Gabriel whites by circleville

Killing em
                        Attached Files

Comment

More

Tired of cleaning...lol
                          Attached Files

Comment

Recommend checking out texasfishingforum, read bank finishing info.

QUOTE=BtheBuck;13154583]I live on the north side of lake lewisville and have always been interested is fishing some creeks. What is the approach? Any tips on locating a good starting spot? What am I looking for? How far up the creeks from the lakes do they go?

Just looking to learn something new.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Couple of my buddies went last week and caught 40 over 4 hrs of fishing. Fairly slow but should only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                                Recommend checking out texasfishingforum, read bank finishing info.

QUOTE=BtheBuck;13154583]I live on the north side of lake lewisville and have always been interested is fishing some creeks. What is the approach? Any tips on locating a good starting spot? What am I looking for? How far up the creeks from the lakes do they go?

Just looking to learn something new.
                                [/QUOTE]

Spent some time reading TFF today, And stared at a map for about an hour. I am going to grab a few poles and check out a few spots. I am used to fishing whites under docklights in the spring, that is a blast, but I wanna try something new.

Comment

Working...
                                X