Fiesta Brand Venison Sausage Seasoning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fiesta Brand Venison Sausage Seasoning?

Anyone used the Fiesta Brand Venison Sausage Seasoning?

Or their Fiesta Brand Breakfast Sausage Seasoning?

I bought a bunch at academy since it's on sale. Figured I could take it back if I get negative feed back here.

They have them set up as seasoning for 25lbs of sausage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just made 10lbs with the breakfast sausage seasoning and really like it. I added red chili flakes to mine. Haven’t had the venison one.

Comment

Oh yea, buy my guitar!!

Comment

I haven't.

If you ever get to El campo you can buy from Novaks meat market. They will mix for you in the spot. All of their mixes are mild so you add spice to the desired heat range.

I've used his link, summer, dried and breakfast. All good stuff. Actually people rave about mine, especially the dried which I stuff into the small sheep casings.

Another good tip, you can get the sheep casings from a place in shiner that has them pretty loaded on a paper sleeve. It's 1000 times easier then trying to load them on a stuffing tube.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

I made 25 pounds of fiesta breakfast sausage and it was great I added cayenne(spelling?) and red pepper to half the Spicy was definitely better but it’s a good blend.

Comment

Good to hear. I am a big fan of the Bolner/Fiesta label. Illl give them a shot next batch

Comment

I used the Fiesta link sausage seasoning from Academy one time because I forgot to order my normal seasoning . Was not impressed at all. If fact I ended up throwing a lot of it away. Went back to my tried and true seasoning.

Comment

Order online from REO Spice. German sausage seasoning is great. $10/50#s of meat.

Comment

Made a #25 pound batch last weekend with pepper jack cheese and it was great. I usually use my own blend but really liked the Fiesta. And it's on clearance right now. Picked up some more today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

We used Fiesta seasoning last year after using Legg's for many years. My family liked the Fiesta a lot more than the Legg's. I recommend it, especially for link sausage. Seems to have a little more kick, which I prefer.

Comment

TTT keep opinions coming please

Comment

Also don’t forget about Cajun Blake he has breakfast sausage seasoning too. I ordered some but have not tried it yet.

Comment

Working...
                        X