S&W 32 long colt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S&W 32 long colt

Any idea on the value of a S&W 32 long Colt ina 2” stainless? Serial number H75913. Thanks

Pics and condition would help. Is it a Cobra or an Agent? Timig good? Lockup?

Comment

[ATTACH]982889[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]982890[/ATTACH]

The only stampings on this gun are the name on the left side of the barrell, the caliber on the right side of the barrel the serial number on the bottom of the grip frame, where it was made under the cylinder on the guns right side and the S&W emblem under the cylinder release button.
      Not sure if it has been shot. It was given to my Mom many years ago and I got it when she passed last week. I know she never fired it. It is a double action.

Comment

I am guessing between $750 and $900

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
          I am guessing between $750 and $900
          Wow! I have looked online but cannot find this particular gun listed.

Comment

Probably nickel plated not stainless. They didn’t make stainless guns in the good old days. **** good condition !

Comment

Looks like a Smith & Wesson Model 30.

Comment

Is there not a model number on the frame when you open the cylinder...wish you had more detailed pics. Sometimes they would duplicate the s/n in this area too.

usually stamped mod 19 / mod 19-2 / mod 19-8 etc

Agree with Philip on the model 30, just not sure if they made any dash models...not a ton of history but 500 & up is possible if the gun is all original. It looks clean in the pics but not enough to nail down in regards to re-finish.

Nice find...big fan of the 32 & like the 32H&R mag. Can shoot longs out the h7r is not mistaken??
                Last edited by Artos; 12-05-2019, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Sweet looking shooter none the less.

Comment

First of all, I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your mother. I have no idea what that's worth but it's a beautiful S&W. I'd definitely be taking it out to fire it if I was you.

Comment

I found another stamp. It is 30-1.

Comment

I believe it is chambered for the 32 S&W Long rather than the .32 Long Colt.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                          I believe it is chambered for the 32 S&W Long rather than the .32 Long Colt.
                          You may be right. I am going to take it in t a good gun shop t see and make sure I get the right ammo.

Comment

Working...
                          X