No announcement yet.

Confirmation Hearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was waiting for Cory Booger tell her this is her "Spartacus" moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
      That was complete idiocracy. The format of the questioning was terrible. The prosecutor could get no where in the questioning. She asked Ford to confirm statements that she had just made and then Ford would fumble around and burn up all the time. The prosecutor did an awful job in my opinion of not hammering home the simple facts, which include no one, not even her lifelong female friend, corroborating her story.

Ford isn't smart enough to see herself for what she is, a pawn. She was used by the Dems to carry out this character assassination. They sat on her letter for 45 days while doing nothing. The allegations could have been fully investigated during that time. If they really cared about Ford's well being, which they continuously spouted during their allotted time rather than asking pertinent questions, then they would have investigated her claims in private, as she asked them to, and not turned this into the public circus that it is now.

The entire story is bogus. The building a second door story because she has PTSD from this event is so far out there. She mentioned that the second door is used by tenants in her home. That would make all the sense in the world as to why a second door was installed. Being so traumatized by an event 30 years ago causing you to install a second door in your home makes no sense when the woman who sat up there was giggling and laughing, etc. She didn't know who was there, where "there" was, how she got there, how she got away from there, nothing.

The dems blasted the lack of investigation however their criticism should have been directed at Feinstein because shes the one that backed everyone into this corner timing wise. But don't let it fool you, that's exactly what each Dem up there wanted to happen and they used this Ford yahoo as their chess piece.

I don't believe BK did what she says she did. If he did, he wouldn't have been charged with a crime then, and probably not now had it happened in 2018. Regardless, that ship sailed years ago and Ford's opportunity to bring it to light and actually be viewed as credible should have sailed away right along with it but we live in a time when politicians on both sides of the isle are so downright degenerate that they are ruining the country.
      Spot on assesment of the entire dumpster fire...

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
        I'm afraid a good man will be ruined by this....and hate to think about the long term repercussions it could have on our country.
        Originally posted by Bazo View Post
        Guilty until proven guilty
        ^^^
        I’m thinking the same. I can’t believe the precedence we are setting here. Might as well just throw out our entire judicial system of presumed innocence? If we do that then no one is safe. Anybody at anytime could make an accusation and destroy someone's life. Hell....she may very well be telling the truth, but by law, where is the proof. Innocent until proven guilty? I guess not

Comment

Well it is "halftime" of this ^^^dumpster fire. Maybe there will be a comeback. BK can be the Bills and dems can be the oilers

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
            That was complete idiocracy. The format of the questioning was terrible. The prosecutor could get no where in the questioning. She asked Ford to confirm statements that she had just made and then Ford would fumble around and burn up all the time. The prosecutor did an awful job in my opinion of not hammering home the simple facts, which include no one, not even her lifelong female friend, corroborating her story.

Ford isn't smart enough to see herself for what she is, a pawn. She was used by the Dems to carry out this character assassination. They sat on her letter for 45 days while doing nothing. The allegations could have been fully investigated during that time. If they really cared about Ford's well being, which they continuously spouted during their allotted time rather than asking pertinent questions, then they would have investigated her claims in private, as she asked them to, and not turned this into the public circus that it is now.

The entire story is bogus. The building a second door story because she has PTSD from this event is so far out there. She mentioned that the second door is used by tenants in her home. That would make all the sense in the world as to why a second door was installed. Being so traumatized by an event 30 years ago causing you to install a second door in your home makes no sense when the woman who sat up there was giggling and laughing, etc. She didn't know who was there, where "there" was, how she got there, how she got away from there, nothing.

The dems blasted the lack of investigation however their criticism should have been directed at Feinstein because shes the one that backed everyone into this corner timing wise. But don't let it fool you, that's exactly what each Dem up there wanted to happen and they used this Ford yahoo as their chess piece.

I don't believe BK did what she says she did. If he did, he wouldn't have been charged with a crime then, and probably not now had it happened in 2018. Regardless, that ship sailed years ago and Ford's opportunity to bring it to light and actually be viewed as credible should have sailed away right along with it but we live in a time when politicians on both sides of the isle are so downright degenerate that they are ruining the country.
            Yep

Comment

She is a terrible actor. Her story has no corroboration, she has no evidence, witnesses she named which one was her friend denied any knowledge of ever being at such party. The woman is a nut, her psychology background in her education helped her tell herself to believe what she was saying knowing it was a complete lie. All the other accusers are total BS even more than Ford’s.

A man came forward yesterday saying he could have been that person who apparently “assaulted” her and mistaken her for BK. Did they ever bring that up today in the hearing? I didn’t get to listen or hear the entire testimony from that dumpster fire situation.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                She is a terrible actor. Her story has no corroboration, she has no evidence, witnesses she named which one was her friend denied any knowledge of ever being at such party. The woman is a nut, her psychology background in her education helped her tell herself to believe what she was saying knowing it was a complete lie. All the other accusers are total BS even more than Ford’s.

A man came forward yesterday saying he could have been that person who apparently “assaulted” her and mistaken her for BK. Did they ever bring that up today in the hearing? I didn’t get to listen or hear the entire testimony from that dumpster fire situation.
                I'm glad they didn't go down that road. To me, that is almost as crazy as the rest of this mess.

Comment

Kavanaugh coming out swinging....at least if he goes down he got his say in.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    Yup, he's doing very well and sending a strong message

Comment

The Republican that votes against his confirmation should just switch parties. And their constituents should demand a recall.

Comment

Is the brunette lady on the left in the black dress his wife?

Comment

yes

Comment

Yes

Comment

It looks like his wife from the interview the other day

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
                                yes
                                Originally posted by J Wales View Post
                                Yes
                                You want to know believable....the expression on her face is 100% is believable. Not that complete looney flake Ford. That is the face of someone who has been traumatized.
                                Last edited by rtp; 09-27-2018, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X