"Terminator Week"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Terminator Week"

Each year...I take the week of Thanksgiving off an dub it my “Terminator” week as I typically hunt & fish the entire time. We started the week off at our beach house down in Crystal Beach chasing the redfish & flounder. Fishing was so-so but I did manage to land a good red and we caught a few flounder too. (BTW…Shout-Out to Salt-A-Holic for the really cool Crab sign that he made us for the house. This guy is very creative, fast and reasonable. On Thanksgiving morning, me and the twins returned to the flooded timber at my grandparent’s place in Liberty for a retro duck hunt. Man, this was really nostalgic in that I “cut my teeth” as a young boy hunting ducks, rabbits and squirrels on our place. I “introduced” my young sons to the world of duck hunting and here I am many, many years later still hunting together again with them now as adults. Some rusty shooting only allowed for 3 Woodies on the strap but that’s ok. Just being out there was worth it all.

After Thanksgiving, Mrs. Kamoman and I headed up to our little ranch in Mountain Home, TX. I hunted a tripod at the back of the property both Fri & Sat but the big boy Axis that I’ve been chasing was nowhere in sight. All I saw were a few does. Felicia continued to eradicate the hog population by killing a big ole boar Friday evening. I heard the shot around 5:30ish and soon received a text that she had shot a hog but he ran off. I’m like “just great...Now I gotta leave my campfire and go track a hog .” Fortunately, she made a good shot on him so he only ran about 30 yards off into the brush and piled up. For the remainder of the weekend, I was demoted to Asst. Landscaper helping her on her “cactus” flower bed projects, lol. Gotta love it right?

Good Hunting to you all!

K-Man
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Kamoman; 12-01-2020, 04:42 PM. Reason: Sp

Sorry...Can't get the other pics to load.

Comment

Congrats! Good times & Memories for life!!

Comment

Looks like a great time! Congrats!

Comment

Pics

Pics..
          Attached Files

Comment

Beauty & The Beast , lol
            Attached Files

Comment

Good stuff right there!!!

Comment

well done, you should be a very proud father!

Comment

You did a Great job on the cactus garden!!! LOL!!

Comment

Looks like a great time spent with your family!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Awesome all the way around

Comment

You and your family do it right! Congrats!!!!

Comment

Always look forward to your updates. As usual very cool and congrats on the swine and ducks.

Your boys make you look like a little kid between them in that pic. You did good my man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                            Always look forward to your updates. As usual very cool and congrats on the swine and ducks.

Your boys make you look like a little kid between them in that pic. You did good my man.

Ditto on this Kamo. Always tons of awesome in the pics and posts.

Comment

Good times right there!

Comment

Working...
                              X