X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TexAgs reporting Sumlin has been fired:

Comment

^^Awesome for Aggie, if they have an on call legitimate replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
        But could any of the 3 beat SHSU??

Ready for another weekend! Geaux Tigers!!!

[emoji1][emoji1303][emoji1303]. Doubt it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
          ^^Awesome for Aggie, if they have an on call legitimate replacement.
          There are no givens

Comment

Go Hogs!

Razorback01

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
              Go Hogs!

Razorback01
              Avatar challenge in case you missed the last time?

Comment

Missed last time, not sure I understand? What do you have in mind, and are you sure you could endure a week of what I would shell out?

The only one I've been involved with was with 14/15/21NCS whatever it is, and of course lost that one.

Comment

Missed last time, not sure I understand? What do you have in mind, and are you sure you could endure a week of what I would shell out?

The only one I've been involved with was with 14/15/21NCS whatever it is, and of course lost that one.

I have a good one picked for you this year when the time comes, Your friend
                  I'll be in touch.

Comment

My proposal is loser sports an avatar of the winner's choice for a week. I honestly think its 50/50 this week because I really have no idea how good or bad the Frogs will be this year, but it's just a little fun.....either way, good luck to the Hawgs(as long as they lose by 1)

Comment

GO HOGS!!!! Although I'm staying home with the kiddo while my grandmother in law (TCU alum) mother in law (Aggie) and wife go to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by glocker View Post
                        GO HOGS!!!! Although I'm staying home with the kiddo while my grandmother in law (TCU alum) mother in law (Aggie) and wife go to the game.
                        You have the same avatar offer

Comment

Shipment of fairy dust came in, they'll be flying Saturday afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Ok so no pixie dust but the fairy dust is here? I fear those words will be etched in the memory of many fans in stadiums this year.

Comment

They should save it for next week. Of course it prolly won't mean much after Stanford gets through with USC this week

Comment

I picked Stanford in the pick em this week. They seem to have USC's number. We will see if Darnold can rise to the occasion. I hope for a good game either way.

Comment

Working...
                                X