Dogs are like kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dogs are like kids

Yesterday evening we had several people over to eat dinner for my son's birthday. Our 7 year old pit made a couple of rounds around the table begging and I told her to go lay down. She went to her spot and layed down for a while and the next thing I see is this. Her looking over the couch pouting, and watching us visit. All the family got a kick out of the pitiful look on her face.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Too Funny

Comment

Ha!!! We have taught our laberdummy sign language. Sometimes she has a bit of an attitude and will look away from us so she can't see the signs being made. I laugh every time. She always has such a defiant proud look on her face while she is doing it too.

Comment

I swear my silver lab has more facial expressions than most people. I'm thinking of getting him into acting for the abused animal commercials. All you have to do is eat something and he sits and looks at you with the saddest eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

HA! No need to be able to speak English. Thought communicated loud and clear. I love expressive dogs.

I make my hound pose for tracking pictures, which means no chewing on the deer. You can tell how much she despises picture time.
          Last edited by Top Of Texas; 02-06-2019, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Top Of Texas View Post
            HA! No need to be able to speak English. Thought communicated loud and clear. I love expressive dogs.

I make my hound pose for tracking pictures, which means no chewing on the deer. You can tell how much she despises picture time.
            Lol!
            She is the same dog that brought you to my house a few years ago on county Rd 15 because she chased a wounded deer after my son shot it.

Comment

Funny!

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
                Lol!
                She is the same dog that brought you to my house a few years ago on county Rd 15 because she chased a wounded deer after my son shot it.

Yep! That's Annie.

Comment

My pit is my 6th child!

Comment

Lol

Comment

Now that is classic!

Comment

My kids are just like the dog. My dog is just like the kids. The only time I can get em to concentrate is when we go hunting.

Comment

My two aussies are like kids as well. One will have a toy, when she drops it, the other goes and gets it. If one is sitting with daddy, the other will bark to go outside, when she jumps down, the other will jump up. Funny little devil's

Comment

Lol.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

laugh out loud!

Comment

Working...
                              X