The GOP may get the tax bill passed after all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TMain View Post
    Billionaire's and lobbyist are rejoicing!

So am I, and I ain't one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by TMain View Post
      Billionaire's and lobbyist are rejoicing!
      FWIW
      Seven Myths About the GOP Tax Reform

Tax cuts will blow up the deficit. They'll all go to the wealthy. Grad students will be bankrupted. Except none of that is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Does anyone have a link to the bill as it currently stands?

There was some bad stuff in there last time I looked. Stuff like automatic increases if enough revenue wasn’t generated by economic growth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The only thing that increases taxes is after 10 years, some of the cuts will have to be renewed by congress. When you see democrats screaming about increases, that's what they are referring to. It's NOT an increase. Unless democrats vote against it.

Comment

Senate Altered Tax Reform to Help Illegal Aliens Claim Child Tax Credit

Evidence emerged Monday that small changes were made to the tax bill's language that would allow illegal aliens to claim the child tax credit.

CIS’s Ting, a law professor, sounded the alarm Monday that the Senate version had stepped drastically away from the House intent to keep the child tax credit from illegal aliens. Asked by Breitbart News if there was any plausible motive in the Senate’s change in language other than to benefit illegal aliens, Ting replied, “It’s a mystery to me. Why should we funnel taxpayer dollars to illegal aliens?”
          If I'm reading this correctly.... VETO this ****!!
          Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 12-05-2017, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X