Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell yes!!

This man has had enough. I support him 1000%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal https://www.facebook.com/524676516/p...377091517/?d=n k

Might want to add *** language warning ***
    It doesn’t offend me but it will offend others on here and kids shouldn’t listen to it.

Comment

Enough is enough.. Yea we are WAAAAAYYYYY past the point of being out of control with all of this COVID BS..... And why did a cop show up when its not even in his jurisdiction? Many people are done with the stupidity...

Comment

I usually enjoy watching the news, and keeping up with current affairs and such. But here in the last couple weeks I just quit watching it local news and big network news. I'm just tired of hearing about this dang mess that they just keep compounding into something bigger than it really is. Especially our local KRIS 6 here in Corpus Christi. They have pretty much devoted every segment to co-19.

Comment

The MSM and news outlets LOVE the Chinese Virus. Don't expect it to end anytime soon as long as they can continue to come up with more crazy **** to keep the masses scared. Every new death is like a prize to them and you can bet everything you have that a "second wave" will come around Oct/Nov.

Comment

Coronavirus in da crawfish y'all! Might want to dump all them infected mud bugs in a big ole pot of spicy boiling water to kill the corona! Nom nom nom!

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
              Coronavirus in da crawfish y'all! Might want to dump all them infected mud bugs in a big ole pot of spicy boiling water to kill the corona! Nom nom nom!

Comment

KLFY still went to air

The KLFY crew still posted up a story
                BATON ROUGE, La. (THE ADVOCATE) — State health officials say nearly 100 people at three crawfish farms in the Acadiana area have tested positive for COVID-19, marking the first workplace clus…

No wonder that farmer was furious

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                  Enough is enough.. Yea we are WAAAAAYYYYY past the point of being out of control with all of this COVID BS..... And why did a cop show up when its not even in his jurisdiction? Many people are done with the stupidity...
                  In many (or most) states, jurisdiction is almost meaningless for law enforcement purposes. Jurisdiction mainly is just where you can file the criminal charge. In Texas as an example, state law gives pretty much statewide authority to arrest even if off duty and on vacation with the family in another county... except for minor traffic offenses. Those can only be enforced in the county of your jurisdiction.

Comment

..... but if the officer is going to show up, he should enforce the trespassing laws and have them leave. Of course he may have done that after the short video clip ended.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                      The KLFY crew still posted up a story
                      BATON ROUGE, La. (THE ADVOCATE) — State health officials say nearly 100 people at three crawfish farms in the Acadiana area have tested positive for COVID-19, marking the first workplace clus…

No wonder that farmer was furious
                      Didn't give them a click, but I wonder if they also bothered to REPORT that the latest stat on COVID survivability rate for people under age 60 is 99 (NINETY-NINE) percent?

Comment

Looks like the farmer was issued a “theft” ticket for taking the keys to the van. The reporters were issued tickets for trespassing.....

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                          Didn't give them a click, but I wonder if they also bothered to REPORT that the latest stat on COVID survivability rate for people under age 60 is 99 (NINETY-NINE) percent?
                          [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ItHHbR6qOE"]10 Facts about Covid-19 & the Govt Mandate Lockdowns. - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                          X