Armed Resource officer never entered the building

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darton View Post
    Maybe, but most are family men and when faced with possible or immenant death most will choose discretion.

Most first responders don’t think twice about running into danger. It’s what they do and why most are considered warriors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

This really deserves its own thread. Pitiful but unfortunately not atypical of large urban school districts.

Comment

Originally posted by Pilgrim View Post
        This really deserves its own thread. Pitiful but unfortunately not atypical of large urban school districts.
        My wife sent it to several local and national news agencies as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          Most first responders don’t think twice about running into danger. It’s what they do and why most are considered warriors.

Like I have stated previously, we share different experiences!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
            BREAKING: not sure if this has been posted yet, but 3 other officers showed up and did not enter the building. Evidently they had their weapons drawn, but were HIDING behind their vehicles!

I will not type what I want to type, but this is unacceptable! Heads need to roll!
            UNbelievable!!

Pretty much where you end up with liberals running things though. What a sad, sad deal. Just ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Is that why the news is now reporting instead of one officer refusing to enter the building now there are several? Sounds like the entire Broward County Sheriffs Department is full of Warriors

Comment

Is that why the news is now reporting instead of one officer refusing to enter the building now there are several? Sounds like the entire Broward County Sheriffs Department is full of Warriors
                It's long, but read the link that JFISHER posted above.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                  It's long, but read the link that JFISHER posted above.
                  Thanks for pointing that out! Truly unbelievable on many fronts, but don’t you think that shots being fired would negate that? Obviously the dynamics relating to this situation are quite broad and murky. In the end if you didn’t engage because your were ordered not to, then you need to find new employment or if you didn’t engage because you were scared, then you still need to find a new job.

Comment

Thanks for pointing that out! Truly unbelievable on many fronts, but don’t you think that shots being fired would negate that? Obviously the dynamics relating to this situation are quite broad and murky. In the end if you didn’t engage because your were ordered not to, then you need to find new employment or if you didn’t engage because you were scared, then you still need to find a new job.
                    That article wasn't about negating engagement
                    In that article the officers engaged but ALLEGEDLY higherups had an order for them to make certain crimes "disappear".

That is nothing new and has been going on since eternity.

The city’s police-officers union is cracking down on the number of “get out of jail free” courtesy cards distributed to cops to give to family and friends. Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association boss P…

New York City cops are mad that their biggest union, the Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association, has stopped them from handing out 30 PBA cards (often cal

Comment

Ordering people to stand down is negating engagement.

Comment

Ordering people to stand down is negating engagement.

That article did not order officers to stand down
                        That article instructed officers that once engaged and nabbed the suspect, then the officer was to set the perp free and ditch the evidence to some back storage room.

So the perp got apprehended it's just that no charges were filed.

At parkland, those officers never approached/engaged the perp. They waited outside for the REAL cops to show up

Comment

Unless they were given specific orders to stand down, then I’ll call a spade a spade. They were cowards. They signed up to protect and defend and they failed.

If they were told to stand down, that needs to be addressed as well.

Comment

The article jfisher linked infers the collusion between PD and school district would tend to attract the least capable officers as SRO's.

Comment

Originally posted by Pilgrim View Post
                              The article jfisher linked infers the collusion between PD and school district would tend to attract the least capable officers as SRO's.
                              This guy had 33 years experience
                              How did he evade detection of being "less capable" for so long?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                                This guy had 33 years experience
                                How did he evade detection of being "less capable" for so long?
                                Did you read the linked article?

Comment

Working...
                                X