No announcement yet.

Sometimes you just have to laugh.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay this gets better. I hooked my new battery up and heard a click. The doors locked with my keys in it. I've had to break into my truck before so I got it unlocked,cranked it up and....nothin happened. So it's probably the starter. I don't know.....It's something. Not the battery.

Tried to charge it,tried to jump start it.....So back to square one.Ahahahahahahahahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
      Went out to get in my pickup this morning and noticed it had a flat tire,got that taken care of and went to start it.....battery is dead as a hammer. Called my mom to see if I could get a ride to buy a new battery. The transmission is going out on her vehicle. A sign I shouldn't go anywhere today? I think so......

My luck is incredible.LOL
      please avoid ladders today, black cats and most other things around a home

Comment

Certainly sounds like it's your day in the barrel.

Comment

Dang man! I’ve had days like that and it always starts out bad first thing in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by ostey22 View Post
            Dang man! I’ve had days like that and it always starts out bad first thing in the morning.
            Yeah same here. I like my bad days to start around noon though. I'm not a morning person the way it is.

Comment

Momma said there would be days like these........

Comment

Just remember it could always be worse!

Comment

Turns out the computer just needed reset. Unhooked the ground on the battery,waited 30 seconds,hooked it up and it started right up. Who'd of thunk it? Not this guy.
                  Last edited by okrattler; 02-13-2018, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X