Who's in???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's in???

I have been on here for 7 years and have only met a few folks and I think it's time to change that. I live in North Richland Hills (DFW metroplex) and think we should organize a friendly poker/pizza night. Who all would be interested in something like this? We could meet anywhere near DFW?

There’s a DFW get together every now and then, been several months since the last one I believe. Usually at a time when I can’t make it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I live in NRH.. I'm in...

Comment

I'm in depending on the date.

Comment

Everyone throw out dates between 6/12 and 7/24 and we will try to accommodate everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
            There’s a DFW get together every now and then, been several months since the last one I believe. Usually at a time when I can’t make it

This. I used to go several years ago when they would meet up at Bass Pro but seems lately it is more on the Fort Worth side or up in Allen. Need to make another one soon if it works out for me

Comment

NRH here as well. Broncos Sports Bar is a good meeting place.

Comment

Hey, I got an idea. Why don't y'all come to Bownanza next year and you can meet a BUNCH of fine folk! Might not be any pizza, but there's sure some good ribs, fish, gorditas, wangs, and all manner of other good groceries and drink!! Guarantee you you won't be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  Hey, I got an idea. Why don't y'all come to Bownanza next year and you can meet a BUNCH of fine folk! Might not be any pizza, but there's sure some good ribs, fish, gorditas, wangs, and all manner of other good groceries and drink!! Guarantee you you won't be disappointed.
                  Well...... I wouldn't say that.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                    Well...... I wouldn't say that.

LMAO...Burnadell puts a koozie on his bottle of Metamucil.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

sounds like a Plan,, Rockwall area, would be Good, Bass Pro right across the Lake...

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                        LMAO...Burnadell puts a koozie on his bottle of Geritol.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

FIFY Curt, but you better be careful... You ain't fer behind!!

Comment

I'm in Euless and would be in depending on the date.

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
                            This. I used to go several years ago when they would meet up at Bass Pro but seems lately it is more on the Fort Worth side or up in Allen. Need to make another one soon if it works out for me
                            That's cause Allen is where all the cool kids are!

Comment

Isn’t the owner of Shuck me on here? If so we could meet at Shuck me in Southlake? Maybe he could reserve a few tables for us?

Comment

Working...
                              X