Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody bought a Bison or RTIC rifle case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't really need the rollers. But need a good hard case for my new APR rifle.

Any reviews or suggestions?

I haven't the need for such a robust case for my current needs, but personally would look at Pelican only because that is what they do & like their other products. I've received a few high end long guns for customers that were shipped in Pelicans & seem legit.

Comment

I bought one of the Rtic rifle cases. I’m very happy with it. Built solid and keeps my rifle safe on the trips to the lease.

Comment

I saw some gun cases at Buc-ee’s that I really liked! Not sure what brand they were but they look very similar to the Bison cases online.

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
          I saw some gun cases at Buc-ee’s that I really liked! Not sure what brand they were but they look very similar to the Bison cases online.

I did too, in Wharton. Yukon I think??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

seem way overpriced much cheaper better options out there

Comment

have this one, half the price great case https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Comment

in

Comment

Theres a new pelican in the classifieds....not sure if its big enough for you rifle though

Comment

Ask JT over in robbery, he's in the know. Maybe you'll have better luck getting his pricing than I did

Comment

Haven't seen or bought an RTIC or Bison case but I have a Boyt double gun case with cut out foam. Bought it at Costco for 89 bucks. Reg price online is 200 plus. May wanna check there or Sam's, I usually see good rifle cases there for sale.

Its just like this case. May be that exact one.
                      Boyt Harness Company’s fine family of outdoor adventure brands. Boyt, Mud River, Bob Allen, Gokey, Rattlers, and Super Sling, providing high quality, life time guaranteed products to hunters, shooters, sporting dog enthusiasts, field trialers and stockmen since 1901.

Comment

I know a few people who have the Bison cases and say they are as good or better than Pelican. Bison will be my next rifle case.

Comment

I have a redhead version of the Boyd cases. It’s got wheels which at first I thought was kinda silly but after putting a rifle or 2 in it at a time, it makes it a lot easier to wield that thing around. Just a little food for thought. I think all the heavy duty cases these days are good for the most part, sorta like ice chests, comes down to brand preference.

Comment

I have a couple of Plano ones (pretty much half the price on amazon, like others have mentioned) and love them. They’re just super heavy if you get the 2 gun ones and load them down, but that kind of goes with the territory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

yep Plano is the only way to go especally with those much higher prics of the others

Comment

Working...
                              X