What lighted nock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What lighted nock?

Lots of options on lighted nocks these days. With that being said, what is everyone using?

I went to Glory Nocks. Work like a charm.

Comment

Comment

Thanks for the feedback WF. I did a search and found slots of info. Guess I should have done that first.

Comment

These!

They may not be a name brand, but they have worked flawlessly for me and are more than half the price!

Comment

Nockturnal

Comment

I've used Nocturnal, would like to try Glory nocks. I've heard good thinks about the eBay Chinese nocks.

Comment

I've tried a few different lighted nocks...

For me, Nocturnals have been by far the most reliable, longest lasting, easiest to turn off and least likely to come on by itself than others I have tried.

I once found an arrow 24 hours after shooting it, and I used it as a practice nock for a couple years, and while the light was a little dim, it was still shining.

I know, it sound surprising for a "rage" product but I personally like them the best.

Comment

Just be sure the weight isn’t heavier than what you currently use and that it fits the serving well. I’ve heard lots of issues with lighted nocks. You may want to check out the new Bluetooth nock. You can find your arrows with your phone now.

Comment

Fishindude

Told me they all suck but nocturnals suck the least HA HA . I bought 6 today

Comment

I use nockturnals but will say these have sparked my interest a bit.

This website is for sale! breadcrumbtech.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, breadcrumbtech.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by mechhead View Post
                        I use nockturnals but will say these have sparked my interest a bit.

This website is for sale! breadcrumbtech.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, breadcrumbtech.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        They sparked my interest also until I saw $120 for 3 or $45.00 for one, NO Thank you.

Comment

I had better luck with the old nocturnals before Rage started making them. I haven’t found anything better though.

Comment

Nockturnals are my go to lighted nock. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. All lighted nocks suck. Nockturnals suck the least.

The Glory Nocks have potential but I haven’t tested them yet. So we shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
                              Nockturnal
                              this

Comment

Working...
                              X